Week 2 : Tatum @ #4 Daingerfield Thurs 7pm

EastTxFinest

Tatum vs. Dangerfield   

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

Guest Tiger03lb
1 minute ago, BossBear02 said:

I think our D is and will be solid. Our Offense will take some time to get right. Hopefully sooner then later. 

We'll get y'all ready for district  👀

Guest Tiger03lb
4 minutes ago, BossBear02 said:

No doubt! Between DF,MV, Koff, and Gunter we should just about have seen as good of competition as we are going to see . 

Top 5 teams in each classification. Good schedule. 

Guest Tiger03lb
1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

I was only counting on Koff as our only predistrict win. 

We all know that's a given W for you guys. We putting the second string as starters and resting up for district. Have a  feeling that Salado game is going to be a battle 

Guest Tiger03lb

First time seeing Watson kid, great player, plays with a lot of heart. Liked how Tatum kept playing giving how the game was going. Good game by both teams. 

On 8/29/2022 at 9:27 AM, KrookedWolfe said:

For Tatum, their best defense is to hope the offense in ran to perfection. It's hard as hell to fix a defense in a quick Thursday night game that gave up 44 points less than 1 week ago. Especially facing the type of offense the Tigers have. We will light up the scoreboard real quick on a weak defense. That's just my opinion. We'll see Thursday 👀 

Yup  🎯 

🤓👀

4 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

First time seeing Watson kid, great player, plays with a lot of heart. Liked how Tatum kept playing giving how the game was going. Good game by both teams. 

Just couldn't do anything with their speed. They played a lot better in the trenches than I expected them to. They got a real shot this year. I'm not sure we had that kind of team speed back in 05-06. Our boys kept fighting. I knew with our schedule we had the chance to start out taking some losses. Still got a lot to work on. Especially defensively.