Week 2 : Tatum @ #4 Daingerfield Thurs 7pm

EastTxFinest

Tatum vs. Dangerfield   

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

Just now, Nick2011 said:

Yeah that’s the chance you take running the flex. All the misdirection has a tendency to fumble the ball more often. Especially when you’re really only 2 weeks in to running the offense 

Not so much misdirection.......the exchanges. It'll get better as we gain more experience. 

Damn.... the excuses are as thick as EDs ole lady.... Big Thick!!!! Take the L and move on. Yall sound like you veevee hurts this am. Yall lost and it should have been alot worse and everybody that watched or listened to that game knows it. Smdh yall do know yesterday was opening day of bird season and we went home with our limit and sent yall home all broke and in dismay lmmfao.... 

1 minute ago, EastTxFinest said:

Damn.... the excuses are as thick as EDs ole lady.... Big Thick!!!! Take the L and move on. Yall sound like you veevee hurts this am. Yall lost and it should have been alot worse and everybody that watched or listened to that game knows it. Smdh yall do know yesterday was opening day of bird season and we went home with our limit and sent yall home all broke and in dismay lmmfao.... 

Dang ETF don't slice it too thin 🤣

• LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Where you see excuses Elmo? A few comments about some turnovers and nobody said that we woulda won if it hadn’t happened. Just said it coulda been a better game. 

33 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

what are you talking about? Where in my post did I make excuses? I know them goggles you call glasses can see. Oh and you wanna mention others family’s when not long ago yours didn’t want you and you was living in a halfway house? TF out of here corky. 

• Crybaby 1

4 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

what are you talking about? Where in my post did I make excuses? I know them goggles you call glasses can see. Oh and you wanna mention others family’s when not long ago yours didn’t want you and you was living in a halfway house? TF out of here corky. 

A halfway house? Wth 🤣🤣🤣🤣  only halfway house I've ever been in was when you were outta town and I stayed at your place 👀

• LOL! 1

A halfway house? Wth 🤣🤣🤣🤣  only halfway house I've ever been in was when you were outta town and I stayed at your place 👀

That’s all you got? Jokes like that went out in the 90s and you’re still rolling with them.  

Yo mama.... now thats old skool.... I may leave work early and make a suprise visit today. You back home yet?

🤫 

You ain’t gonna leave nothing early. Then shopping carts won’t put themselves in the store. 

5 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

🤫 

You ain’t gonna leave nothing early. Then shopping carts won’t put themselves in the store. 

Whoever you get your info from is almost as stupid as you. I know you're hurting and sad but it'll all be ok. Maybe yall can get a dub soon and all that butt hurting will go away. Ive had my fun for this week. ✌