Week 2 : Tatum @ #4 Daingerfield Thurs 7pm

EastTxFinest

Tatum vs. Dangerfield   

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

3 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Whoever you get your info from is almost as stupid as you. I know you're hurting and sad but it'll all be ok. Maybe yall can get a dub soon and all that butt hurting will go away. Ive had my fun for this week. ✌

You don’t actually think grown ups get butt hurt over a high school game do you? Sad kid you are. 

KYKX dudes are a kick to listen to. Someone there correct me if I’m wrong, did Tatum ever get a sack in? I didn’t hear one, but well if you ever have listen to those guys you’d understand lol. Seemed like DF did a pretty good job not letting Tatum get home. 

Also sounded like DF still has things to clean up offensively which is kinda a scary thought.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, villagegenius said:

KYKX dudes are a kick to listen to. Someone there correct me if I’m wrong, did Tatum ever get a sack in? I didn’t hear one, but well if you ever have listen to those guys you’d understand lol. Seemed like DF did a pretty good job not letting Tatum get home. 

Also sounded like DF still has things to clean up offensively which is kinda a scary thought.

I dont think they ever got a sack. Big Fite got 2 tackles for loss on our rb that I remember 

10 minutes ago, villagegenius said:

Not one sack, Fite had one good play tho

2 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

You right but these clowns started in with the moral victory mess. 😂😂 plus we talking about down the road. A team that can put points up and stay in games can win some games. A team that can barely score has a harder time winning. Again, we are talking about moving forward in the season. 

We could barely score last year until we met y’all 🤣🤣🤣