Week 2 : Tatum @ #4 Daingerfield Thurs 7pm

EastTxFinest

Tatum vs. Dangerfield   

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

2 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

No we will get 14. We won’t drop the snap on the extra point. 

Idk I think I’d rather drop the snap on XP than drop the ball on the 1 yard line. It’ll just take time for our new XP system we put in. 

2 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Careful now...Tatum has to play Gladewater in district. We all know how that turns out 😆 

Maybe they'll have more than 1 play that works by then. They almost beat yall......with one play ran over and over and over again. Watson is gonna surgically dissect yall's slower reacting DL and over pursuing LBs. 

1 minute ago, Eagle8 said:

Maybe they'll have more than 1 play that works by then. They almost beat yall......with one play ran over and over and over again. Watson is gonna surgically dissect yall's slower reacting DL and over pursuing LBs. 

We saving them good plays for district 🤣

Just now, GWBears01 said:

We saving them good plays for district 🤣

Nah.... just be real.....everything else just set up awful lol....yall got some work to do, and that's fine.....new directions take time.....just don't get Lewis killed in the process lol. 

Just now, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Boy quit playing. 😂

I mean if he would of been smart enough to ask if we would even win a playoff game this year that would of been much better. But no one ever accused any up there in having a brain. 

Just now, Eagleborn said:

I mean if he would of been smart enough to ask if we would even win a playoff game this year that would of been much better. But no one ever accused any up there in having a brain. 

Well, technically they have brains but been to the third house too many times. 

4 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

So I don't have a brain because I asked if a team that gave up 44 points last week would make the playoffs?