Week 2 : Tatum @ #4 Daingerfield Thurs 7pm

EastTxFinest

Tatum vs. Dangerfield   

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

1 minute ago, KrookedWolfe said:

So I don't have a brain because I asked if a team that gave up 44 points last week would make the playoffs? 

That’s just about as dumb as asking if a team that only scored 14 would make the playoffs. But you do you bruh. 

and I never said you didn’t have a brain. Reading comprehension goes a long ways. 

1 minute ago, KrookedWolfe said:

So I don't have a brain because I asked if a team that gave up 44 points last week would make the playoffs? 

I mean, cuz a team that scored 14 is an offensive powerhouse destined for greatness? 

3 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

I’m thinking it was just first game jitters of the season cus he looked really good last year when he played

Yalls OL has to buy him more time. They didn't exactly help him out a whole lot. 

3 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

That’s just about as dumb as asking if a team that only scored 14 would make the playoffs. But you do you bruh. 

and I never said you didn’t have a brain. Reading comprehension goes a long ways. 

Hey you're a mean lil dude aren't ya? 🤣...Read over our exchange 

1 minute ago, TigerBlue09 said:

Yeah they do I think we he only have one senior on the line l, the rest are young n first timers

DC Watson dials up a lot of pressure. That and Fite could pose some issues for the young Tiger line

8 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

DC Watson dials up a lot of pressure. That and Fite could pose some issues for the young Tiger line

Yeah I think Fite is going to be a handful for them, well for everyone he lines up across from tru the rest of the season 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Fite will give them issues. We were in their backfield a lot but their Qb isn’t easy to get hands on. You can do everything right and he can still gain yardage. You have to come in numbers (and we did at times)

7 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Fite will give them issues. We were in their backfield a lot but their Qb isn’t easy to get hands on. You can do everything right and he can still gain yardage. You have to come in numbers (and we did at times)

Yeah... yalls #9 had him dead to rights a half a dozen times and whiffed.

26 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

Yeah I think Fite is going to be a handful for them, well for everyone he lines up across from tru the rest of the season 

He's gonna cause a lot of issues for sure. Definitely nice having a guy on the line that is disruptive.