Week 2 : Tatum @ #4 Daingerfield Thurs 7pm

EastTxFinest

Tatum vs. Dangerfield   

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

Just now, TigerBlue09 said:

He won’t have to cover 5 people DD and CJ are lock down also 

One thing I learned long ago.....not very often do you see "lock down" corners in teenagers. They all get burnt at some point. Kids ain't perfect. Hampton is damn good though. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

One thing I learned long ago.....not very often do you see "lock down" corners in teenagers. They all get burnt at some point. Kids ain't perfect. Hampton is damn good though. 

University of Texas, Texas A&M, LSU, Oklahoma,  Baylor, TCU and many others think Hampton is good too. He's still a youngster. Time will tell won't it?  😄. He already committed to UT..

6 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

I haven’t seen to many been successful throwing it on us last two years they usually win them one on one match ups but your right everybody eventually gets burnt

1 minute ago, KrookedWolfe said:

University of Texas, Texas A&M, LSU, Oklahoma,  Baylor, TCU and many others think Hampton is good too. He's still a youngster. Time will tell won't it?  😄. He already committed to UT..

I'm aware.....he got toasted a couple times by us last year......doubt he'll have to worry about it this year......we won't throw it much. Hampton will lay some hat too. Very solid athlete. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

He won’t have to cover 5 people DD and CJ are lock down also 

💯.  The Tigers have the players. The whole Tiger defense is better than I imagined. Teams may catch us slipping.. It happens, but that's why these games facing this competition helps.  It's all good..

13 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

I seen Dj Allen beat him once and Manning once other than that I haven’t seen nobody else

5 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

I haven’t seen to many been successful throwing it on us last two years they usually win them one on one match ups but your right everybody eventually gets burnt

Has the Tatum QB ever played against DF before? Just curious how the matchup went? Now that he has more talent around him it could play in his favor. 

Just now, 89Falcon said:

Has the Tatum QB ever played against DF before? Just curious how the matchup went? Now that he has more talent around him it could play in his favor. 

Last year, 34-8 but they didn't have their starting QB. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 89Falcon said:

Yes but didn’t throw it and the times he did they where overthrown balls but he can run the hell out that ball in that system he is in

Yes but didn’t throw it and the times he did they where overthrown balls but he can run the hell out that ball in that system he is in

He was our leading rusher last week with like 170 yards and 3 TDs

Yeah twice 28-27 two years ago and 34-8 last year

He wasn't bad as a freshman....he was damn good as a sophomore, he's a damn tank this year as a junior. He'll lower his shoulder and get 3 more