Jefferson at Timpson

WildBear

Jefferson @Timpson  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

23 minutes ago, MeanGreenDogs64 said:

I don't know if these 2 teams have ever played. It will be a good test for the Jefferson kids. Timpson looks to be loaded for a playoff run this year. 

Timpson has scary good athletes in every skill position.  They are loaded.  Their QB threw a strike that was 61 yards in the air rolling to his left.  I’ve never seen a ball like that from a high school kid.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, hunter92 said:

Timpson has scary good athletes in every skill position.  They are loaded.  Their QB threw a strike that was 61 yards in the air rolling to his left.  I’ve never seen a ball like that from a high school kid.

The commentator said 86 yards 😆.  Let's just settle and say he threw a long bomb to a open receiver 🤣 jk. He's the truth for sure, but I think his run threat will leave open all his recievers. 

16 minutes ago, hunter92 said:

That was a nice throw but the 10 yard toss that turned into a long touchdown was even more impressive!! Five defensive guys around him thinking they were fixing to tackle him for a loss and he flips it out like it was planned...you don't coach those things...incredible poise under pressure!! One of the best 2A teams I have seen in a long time...and I have seen some great ones.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

That was a nice throw but the 10 yard toss that turned into a long touchdown was even more impressive!! Five defensive guys around him thinking they were fixing to tackle him for a loss and he flips it out like it was planned...you don't coach those things...incredible poise under pressure!! One of the best 2A teams I have seen in a long time...and I have seen some great ones.

That reciever was surprised also...lol 

• LOL! 1