Jefferson at Timpson

WildBear

Jefferson @Timpson  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

20 minutes ago, JMS1971 said:

I’ll be honest, I really don’t know a lot about Jefferson. What type of offense do they run? Run/ Pass heavy or balanced. Who are the primary play makers? Who stands out and why?

You just blew their mind, way to many questions for the jeffy folks!  Ha!! JK, I know a few folks from there, good people. 

5 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

You just blew their mind, way to many questions for the jeffy folks!  Ha!! JK, I know a few folks from there, good people. 

I watched a little film on them last night, and know they have some pretty good athletes. If we come out and our young lines play like they did Thursday night, we’ll hold our own. We definitely have to clean up the penalties too. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, JMS1971 said:

I watched a little film on them last night, and know they have some pretty good athletes. If we come out and our young lines play like they did Thursday night, we’ll hold our own. We definitely have to clean up the penalties too. 

Check your inbox…I sent you a message a while back. 

1 hour ago, JMS1971 said:

I’ll be honest, I really don’t know a lot about Jefferson. What type of offense do they run? Run/ Pass heavy or balanced. Who are the primary play makers? Who stands out and why?

Doesn't matter. Timpson by 5 tds. Beckville had some fast kids. Timpson has a very scary fast Team.  3A teams want to look good playing 2A teams you might want to skip over Timpson. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, WildBear said:

Bring your A game Jefferson. 

This Timpson Team is Big, Strong and has speed that will blow your mind. And is playing with a chip on their shoulder. 

They got any salsa and some sweet tea on the other shoulder? Lol

4 hours ago, JMS1971 said:

They'll try to be balanced but when it all breaks down they're gonna rely on the legs of sophomore RB Kam Williams to try to carry the load. Believe they are in shotgun this year. They do have an exceptional amount of speed. QB can run. They returned 10 on offense I think but they were a one man unit last year with Williams....I'm sure they spread it around against NB but they'll check up when it gets tough and go one dimensional I think. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

They'll try to be balanced but when it all breaks down they're gonna rely on the legs of sophomore RB Kam Williams to try to carry the load. Believe they are in shotgun this year. They do have an exceptional amount of speed. QB can run. They returned 10 on offense I think but they were a one man unit last year with Williams....I'm sure they spread it around against NB but they'll check up when it gets tough and go one dimensional I think. 

Thanks for the break down 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheDawgpound said:

How you get You don’t think Jefferson takes y’all seriously out of a post of the score and a fan comment. 😂 Line up and play either y’all win or we win 

Yep. I'll just have to let the teams play the game out.

15 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

I may try to make this one. I have to pull for my neighbors to the East, but I really want these cubs 🐻 undefeated and without major injuries when they come and TRY to rumble in the Jungle 😆.  What you think 9T1 😆 

I like the injury free part the best!  I look for Jeffy to come out firing on all cylinders…no 3A D1 school wants to get taken down a little ole 2A school like Timpson lol …. We still preparing for the jungle next week…one jungle gym at a time 

• LOL! 1

This should be a very interesting matchup tbh. I think if anyone is getting underestimated it’s Jefferson. It sounds like most of you are already getting ready for the drive to D’field. There’s plenty of speed and physicality found up highway 59 north in lil ole Jefferson I promise. Win lose or draw, both teams will know and feel it Saturday morning. Both teams need to stay healthy!!

On 8/27/2022 at 7:46 AM, Doomer said:

The Bears. You better play a fairly clean game against THS. A couple of miscues cost us an opening day win. they come to play.

First "miscue" was putting them on the schedule. 

Second was that blasphemy about Bussey not being the best 2A player in the state. 

40 minutes ago, Rowebot said:

JEFFY by 6 1/2 the difference here is in the trenches

I know several people in Timpson that would be willing to see how much you would put on that.😁 I have seen many teams play the last few years and there are several that have speed, haven’t seen one with as much as Timpson has. Either way it will be fun.

9 minutes ago, Indaeast said:

I know several people in Timpson that would be willing to see how much you would put on that.😁 I have seen many teams play the last few years and there are several that have speed, haven’t seen one with as much as Timpson has. Either way it will be fun.

👀