Jefferson at Timpson

WildBear

Jefferson @Timpson  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Bear9T1 said:

I like the injury free part the best!  I look for Jeffy to come out firing on all cylinders…no 3A D1 school wants to get taken down a little ole 2A school like Timpson lol …. We still preparing for the jungle next week…one jungle gym at a time 

Now 9T1 don't let the Bulldogs chase the Bear up a tree and make ya break some claws and use it as an excuse next week 😆 

1 hour ago, Rowebot said:

JEFFY by 6 1/2 the difference here is in the trenches

I think you will be eating crow with that comment .... Timpson's tougher than most in the trenches .... The bears will win the battle of the trenches .... as well as the speed matchup .....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Now 9T1 don't let the Bulldogs chase the Bear up a tree and make ya break some claws and use it as an excuse next week 😆 

We might lose a few teeth too, might end up just having to just naw on y’all a little bit for the W lol 

listen.... i know timpson has speed and probably one of the top players in the state any level..... Jefferson will be deeper and i believe bigger in the trenches and i think thatll give them the edge.............

i want the record to sgtate i am pro timpson..... i just gotta calls it like i sees it...............

• LOL! 2

15 minutes ago, Rowebot said:

listen.... i know timpson has speed and probably one of the top players in the state any level..... Jefferson will be deeper and i believe bigger in the trenches and i think thatll give them the edge.............

i want the record to sgtate i am pro timpson..... i just gotta calls it like i sees it...............

I highly doubt Jefferson is bigger or deeper than Timpson in the trenches  .....

44 minutes ago, Rowebot said:

I have seen both. Timpson is better in every facet of the game including the trenches. Folks are banking that a 3A D1 is too much for a 2A squad. Yall gonna be sadly mistaken. 

31 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I highly doubt Jefferson is bigger or deeper than Timpson in the trenches  .....

They're not. Jefferson will argue til their blue in the face but when things get tight and they aren't playing a weak school.....they're gonna have to resort to riding the legs of #3 Kam Williams at RB and #5 on the Jet sweep. Bussey is about to shred their defense....on the ground and through the air. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

I have seen both. Timpson is better in every facet of the game including the trenches. Folks are banking that a 3A D1 is too much for a 2A squad. Yall gonna be sadly mistaken. 

Who are these “folks”? Idk what the number discrepancy is between THS and JHS, but I know that Jefferson is one of the smallest in 3A D1 schools in the state. I would believe the discrepancy would be about as much as Jefferson High and Tatum though. Timpson is the favorite as they should be but I think it’ll closer than some think.