Carlisle and Troup

upullinmychain

Carlisle vs. Troup   

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

Well,we've played Troup for the last few years now,so they are not new to us.last year we played them tight till we ran out of gas in second half of the game and they started walking it out on us.this season we are Ā bigger and faster and in better condition.This game could be closer than some would think..my prediction is that Carlisle will absolutely surprise alot of people, and maybe pull off Ā a mild upset.But that is not my main focus,Carlisle needs to get their timing and flow nailed down and get that killer instinct set in stone..

26 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Yā€™all looking pretty good so far?Ā 

So far 3 2aD2 Ā teams we've faced in live scrimmage and a full game have all been the same reaction...Deer in the head lights after the first couple series...not saying we are all that,but they looked shellshocked..maybe they weren't that good or we are vastly improved and moving way faster than last season? Will be good to see us against a pretty good 3a team and get a Guage of our progress and overall areas of needed improvements..Still too soon to make a true call on what's real and what's happenstance at the moment...but definitely lookin better than last season for sure.oh yeah,and our defense is actually playing..you know,defense...lolĀ 

• Like 1

We need to show up for this one,we got arp,Corsicana Mildred and lone oak,back to back to back,going forward..this one is where we build a foundation to Carry us into dist and maybe further..we really will find out about ourselves and our resolve to maybe make a run at regional..But most of all we need to come out of this game Friday,without injuries šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

• Like 1

Bet we catch people off gaurd,this game will not go like people think,our defense is banging rite now and that will keep our offense working more,lol our offense ain't bad to tell the truth..I'm really interested to see how our offense handles a really good d like Troup has this year,and if they can overcome troubles,like third and long or being behind the chains for a few series....things that define the character of a real good team....I'm really really looking forward to Friday,so much this group of kids needs to see and do to move them forward and ready themselves for the dist play later...did I say I love watching high school football? Ā  Ā Lol....

3 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Troup gets the upset for the second week in a row.Ā 

Don't think it would technically be considered an upset,I would be upset but the odds makers wouldn't tho...lol..after clapping white oak I would think Troup would be heavy favorites,altho I haven't checked cal preps or ap polls šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

It's not like we are playing an unknown team,our guys played against their skills guy's all summer,they've played them for three years now,we've won and we've lost against them,but we have always played them hard and strong.I think it will be an electric game...just hope we can pull it off,they are a good team and on a roll āœŒļø