Carlisle and Troup

upullinmychain

Carlisle vs. Troup   

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

Gonna be interesting to follow from an outsider standpoint as we scrimmaged Troup and play Carlisle in a few weeks. I know scrimmages don’t always mean a whole lot but in the controlled portion we had 3 scores a piece and a pick 6 a piece. In the live period it was a scoreless draw.

My gut tells me Troup but my heart says Carlisle. I’ll go with my heart. Lol Carlisle by 3….I know they must have a kicker in there who will put them up by a field goal was at least. 😂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StingEmALTO said:

Gonna be interesting to follow from an outsider standpoint as we scrimmaged Troup and play Carlisle in a few weeks. I know scrimmages don’t always mean a whole lot but in the controlled portion we had 3 scores a piece and a pick 6 a piece. In the live period it was a scoreless draw.

My gut tells me Troup but my heart says Carlisle. I’ll go with my heart. Lol Carlisle by 3….I know they must have a kicker in there who will put them up by a field goal was at least. 😂

Not as long a leg this year so far,only good from 50 plus this season..last year's kicker went 9-9 and missed a fiddly two for Tjc Saturday...people saying he made it tho 🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, StingEmALTO said:

Yall still in the split back veer?or did coach bring in a new system? Was meaning to ask earlier but all the drama didn't seem appropriate at th the time.

3 hours ago, LOL said:

This one comes down to which team has more speed on the perimeter. 

I think the Henderson Indians win this one by 20+ points.

Thanks for the vote of confidence and technically everyone that lives in Price does have a Henderson address!! LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

Win, lose or draw, I'm looking forward to the game Friday. I don't think anyone has told the Braves that they are the underdogs. Shhh.... Don't tell them. I think the Injuns are gonna take it to the Tigers in a good competitive game. Last time we played them at Carlisle our bench wasn't deep enough.  All our players were cramping up one or two players at I time. If we have our starters cramp free in the 4th qtr then I like our chances. Gotta have our best foot forward to beat them Tigers.

8 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

Them Indians believe they gonna go on a 10 run roll in to them playoffs...who am I to say different...them youngsters believe it into existence...Carlisle by seven if it's dry and 10 plus if it's wet....welcome to our swamp when it rains...✌️

I thought there was always helicopter on standby. Lol Never knew y’all had a wet field over there! 😂🤣