Center Roughriders vs Longview Springhill

Purpleup1989

Center vs. Spring Hill   

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

Haven't been on here in years, Center & Tatum had one heck of game last night. Center showed lots of heart being down 34 to 20 to start of the 4th. We still have lots of work to do, but i like what i see. Tatum looked very well also.  Can someone tell us about Springhill? 

Just now, Purpleup1989 said:

Haven't been on here in years, Center & Tatum had one heck of game last night. Center showed lots of heart being down 34 to 20 to start of the 4th. We still have lots of work to do, but i like what i see. Tatum looked very well also.  Can someone tell us about Springhill? 

You’ll see a similar offense from them. 

40 minutes ago, Purpleup1989 said:

We are big, strong & fast.  Look similar to Carthage.  It’s gonna be a long night for Center.  Y’all are gonna have flashbacks from recent years.

• LOL! 1
  • Wow 1
  • Roll Eyes 1

16 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

We are big, strong & fast.  Look similar to Carthage.  It’s gonna be a long night for Center.  Y’all are gonna have flashbacks from recent years.

Dang it...Sound like your State bound lol!! We look forward to seeing you next Friday! 

1 hour ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Also lots of depth with the 28 seniors.  They don't just look good on paper, they are well coached and execute with precision.

• LOL! 1

Spring Hill will run our offense but out of the pistol. QB is a tank and can toss it around pretty well. Center will once again outman their opponents this week with more size and more speed at every single position. SH doesn't wanna make it a track meet.....wanna drain the clock each drive. Center can score in the blink of an eye. Weapons everywhere. RB is big and a burner. Evans at WR is a 6'4 burner. QB is a 6'4 burner than can sling it. Whole defense can fly. On paper.....Center is head and shoulders above Spring Hill......but, that SH offense could help level the playing field a bit. My best guess....

Center 49

SH 28

1 minute ago, Acewell said:

Spring Hill is so deep and talented that those who can't make the team go to Carthage, John Tyler, Gladewater, Gilmer, and Longview to be star players at those schools.

Can y’all start sending some to Sabine?

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

I think Center might be able to pull out a W here if they can shorten the game and limit the opportunities that the Panthers get for their offensive playmakers. They can’t afford to let those elite athletes to get their hands on the football too many times. 

On 8/27/2022 at 11:28 AM, Eagle8 said:

Spring Hill will run our offense but out of the pistol. QB is a tank and can toss it around pretty well. Center will once again outman their opponents this week with more size and more speed at every single position. SH doesn't wanna make it a track meet.....wanna drain the clock each drive. Center can score in the blink of an eye. Weapons everywhere. RB is big and a burner. Evans at WR is a 6'4 burner. QB is a 6'4 burner than can sling it. Whole defense can fly. On paper.....Center is head and shoulders above Spring Hill......but, that SH offense could help level the playing field a bit. My best guess....

Center 49

SH 28

Umm evans is not 6’4 he’s prolly not even 6’0

1 hour ago, trueblue82 said:

I think Center might be able to pull out a W here if they can shorten the game and limit the opportunities that the Panthers get for their offensive playmakers. They can’t afford to let those elite athletes to get their hands on the football too many times. 

Very accurate post TrueBlue82.  Center ain’t seen athletes like ours in a while.  There is ZERO margin for error.