CORRIGAN-CAMDEN VS ELKHART!

corrigancamden09

Corrigan vs. Elkhart   

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

I’m picking the Bulldogs, but I’m curious about what Doomer thinks would happen if a bulldog and a elk was to tie up and fight. I’m thinking the bulldog would play dirty and try to clamp those big jaws down on the elk’s nadsak. That’ll bring him to his knees! Tru storie. 

• LOL! 1

3 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

I’m picking the Bulldogs, but I’m curious about what Doomer thinks would happen if a bulldog and a elk was to tie up and fight. I’m thinking the bulldog would play dirty and try to clamp those big jaws down on the elk’s nadsak. That’ll bring him to his knees! Tru storie. 

Would be one heck of a fight… 😜

Just now, corrigancamden09 said:

Would be one heck of a fight… 😜

But I do remember a few years ago when the Longhorns was playing the Bulldogs down in New Orleans at the Superdome and the Bulldog started to go after that Longhorn, but then he ran away when he saw that side of beef didn’t have no nadsak to bite on. 

• LOL! 2

5 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

But I do remember a few years ago when the Longhorns was playing the Bulldogs down in New Orleans at the Superdome and the Bulldog started to go after that Longhorn, but then he ran away when he saw that side of beef didn’t have no nadsak to bite on. 

Talk about false hope... I thought Texas was gonna be good again. Nope!

8 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

No sir that was buna ,  they were playing very dirty … they ripped two of our guys helmets off and threw them ,  then body slammed one of our skill players on the track 

Not surprised when I saw who their HC is ........

3 minutes ago, 514 said:

I think CC wins but if they go through this week taking Elkhart lightly it could come back and bite them .I thought Huntington would beat them also and game really was not close.

We aren’t taking any team lightly..  every team will be given the same respect!  
a lot are still not giving CC much of a shot this year ,   But we are loaded with 21 seniors at a 2A level ..  and most of them started varsity as a freshman..   so we have some experience! 
also Huntington isn’t doin well this year..  we scrimmaged them and won 20 to 0 in the live QT..  and scored 4 times in the regular scrimmage,  Huntington never scored 

I do believe Elkhart will be a great game!!     They were tough last year 

26 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

If I had to pick out a certain weak point of the team , that would probably be it ..  but I think we’ll be alright..  especially in district 

for sure.... i always root for cc.... one of the best and storied prigrams.... but them tigers are DIFFERENT.....................

13 minutes ago, Rowebot said:

for sure.... i always root for cc.... one of the best and storied prigrams.... but them tigers are DIFFERENT.....................

Yes sir they are tough!  But if you look at overall records playing each other, we are way ahead of centerville..  

we beat them in overtime last year,  and both programs return everyone.. I expect nothing less than a slug fest this year 

1 minute ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Yes sir they are tough!  But if you look overall records we are way ahead of centerville..  

we beat them in overtime last year,  and both programs return everyone.. I expect nothing less than a slug fest this year 

I love yall... i promise.... i swear.... but part of love is helping manage expectations...... that game wont be within 30 points...........