Grandview vs Malakoff

Guest Tiger03lb

Grandview vs Malakoff  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Tiger03lb

Tigers host the zebras on Friday at 730 at tiger stadium 

This has always been a good series between us and have been close games the last few times that we played.

GV had a tough lost against a good Glen Rose team and Malakoff is coming off a good win against a good and loaded WR team. 

Haven't seen GV on video yet but I'm sure they'll give us a good dose of English on offense and trying to get him the ball. 

Who do you guys got? 

Guest Tiger03lb
29 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Watched yalls game. Yalls backfield is pretty strong and yall's D isn't bad. Haven't seen Gview so I dunno about them. 

Yeah, not bad for two sophomores back there. Lol. Jones the qb settled down towards the end of the first half but not a bad at all for his first start. Tennison is the smaller back with speed, he's the other sophomore. Jackson is our power back, he's a senior. 

We gotta work on some things on defense but I thought they did well. 

I'm watching their game right now. I like our chances but I still think we maybe a 7-10 point win against them. Last three years it's been 7 points or less of who wins this game between us.

GV likes to pass more this year from what it looks like so far. 

2 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

Yeah, not bad for two sophomores back there. Lol. Jones the qb settled down towards the end of the first half but not a bad at all for his first start. Tennison is the smaller back with speed, he's the other sophomore. Jackson is our power back, he's a senior. 

We gotta work on some things on defense but I thought they did well. 

I'm watching their game right now. I like our chances but I still think we maybe a 7-10 point win against them. Last three years it's been 7 points or less of who wins this game between us.

GV likes to pass more this year from what it looks like so far. 

We’re starting 2 sophomores in the backfield too. Our other running back is a freshman but he didn’t play any last week. 

Guest Tiger03lb
1 minute ago, Bclove05 said:

We’re starting 2 sophomores in the backfield too. Our other running back is a freshman but he didn’t play any last week. 

I watched y'alls game on Thursday. Qb needs some games under him but looks like he'll be a stud by his senior season. Rb looks to be a hard runner. 

1 minute ago, Tiger03lb said:

I watched y'alls game on Thursday. Qb needs some games under him but looks like he'll be a stud by his senior season. Rb looks to be a hard runner. 

Running back is also catches the ball really well but I think we only threw the ball to him once. He is also a really good linebacker but I don’t think he played any defense Thursday. I think as the season goes on we will see more kids rotating in on both sides of the ball. 

QB is going to be really good. He was extremely nervous Thursday night. He had a good game too even though he will probably dwell on the fumble and pick 6 more than he should. 

Guest Tiger03lb
2 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Running back is also catches the ball really well but I think we only threw the ball to him once. He is also a really good linebacker but I don’t think he played any defense Thursday. I think as the season goes on we will see more kids rotating in on both sides of the ball. 

QB is going to be really good. He was extremely nervous Thursday night. He had a good game too even though he will probably dwell on the fumble and pick 6 more than he should. 

I think you'll be seeing a lot more players from every team in 3ad1 playing both sides more. 

Our was too. Yeah, I bet he did like that but it's a learning experience and hope he just dust it off and moves on. 

Hope they all know they have a very tough schedule and wasn't put in the greatest situation in that. I think that'll be the biggest problem Sabine may have in that non district schedule.

Y'all can go whoop up on GW and Tatum 👀 once district sets in. 

2 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

I think you'll be seeing a lot more players from every team in 3ad1 playing both sides more. 

Our was too. Yeah, I bet he did like that but it's a learning experience and hope he just dust it off and moves on. 

Hope they all know they have a very tough schedule and wasn't put in the greatest situation in that. I think that'll be the biggest problem Sabine may have in that non district schedule.

Y'all can go whoop up on GW and Tatum 👀 once district sets in. 

We probably won’t whoop either of them but I think we have a shot against everyone else. 

Guest Tiger03lb
8 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Watched the GV/GR game. GV looked good at times. Mally should win though. 

GR took over in the second half running the ball, wearing them out.

11 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Watched the GV/GR game. GV looked good at times. Mally should win though. 

I thought the same. I think Koff will be able to run it successfully. I’m sure they’ll give up a big play or 2 through the air but it won’t be enough for GV to win. 

MALAKOFF-GRANDVIEW SERIES

(Zebras lead 5-2)

1990 – Malakoff, 45-0

2018 – Grandview, 28-7

Grandview, 35-21 (Class 3A, D-1 state title game)

2019 – Grandview, 14-13

2020 – Grandview, 31-24

Malakoff, 24-21

2021 – Grandview, 24-21

Guest Tiger03lb
2 hours ago, SptsEd said:

MALAKOFF-GRANDVIEW SERIES

(Zebras lead 5-2)

1990 – Malakoff, 45-0

2018 – Grandview, 28-7

Grandview, 35-21 (Class 3A, D-1 state title game)

2019 – Grandview, 14-13

2020 – Grandview, 31-24

Malakoff, 24-21

2021 – Grandview, 18-6

I think last years score was different. It was only a fg difference. 24-21 gv, I believe.