#10 DeKalb at Elysian Fields

DKBear123

DeKalb @ EF  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

EF is a young Team and it shows. Also breaking in a new AD and Staff.  EF had more trips inside the Redzone than Atlanta and couldn’t cash them in they also forced more turnovers and more 3 and outs than Atlanta defensively.  I seen a ton of of stuff to build off of last week if the young Jackets can execute and finish drives I see this game being close and it’s hard to win @ EF so I going to be a Homer and pick the Jackets to win a close one. #JacketPride 

• Confused 1

From looking at the poll results it appears that the overwhelming majority believe DeKalb will win. While I agree with that assessment, the game is not played on paper. To the best of my memory the stadium at Elysian Fields is not made of paper.

I expect the young jackets to put up a good fight for a while, with Bears pulling away in the second half.

12 hours ago, DeKlabBeers said:

I didn't have internet because of Joe Biden's inflation. But my ex wife got her student loans forgiven, so now we have a little extra money for stuff like this.

Glad to see you back! My girl Tyra got hers forgiven too... Had 9k racked up from her cosmetology degree from Dillon Community College