#10 DeKalb at Elysian Fields

DKBear123

DeKalb @ EF  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

8 hours ago, TDJ89 said:

0-10

Nah man y'all will probably pick up a dub next week.

I think y'all will be alright - just got some figuring out to do. Mainly offensive line issues. I see some definite W's in your schedule though. I think y'all will end up being the 3rd team in district. 

2 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Nah man y'all will probably pick up a dub next week.

I think y'all will be alright - just got some figuring out to do. Mainly offensive line issues. I see some definite W's in your schedule though. I think y'all will end up being the 3rd team in district. 

Man I don’t know TDJ might be right this new Offensive Scheme is not working.  I agree some of the problem is the Oline we still haven’t put the 2 best lineman on same side yet but it’s going to have to be a change made this week or it will be more of the same next week.  This game was 14-6 midway through 3rd Quarter and then the wheels fell of after a Pick 6 similar to the scoop and score against yal just killed any and all momentum.  Going to be a long season for the first time in a long time it appears and by Long I mean extremely short. 

1 minute ago, jacket52 said:

Man I don’t know TDJ might be right this new Offensive Scheme is not working.  I agree some of the problem is the Oline we still haven’t put the 2 best lineman on same side yet but it’s going to have to be a change made this week or it will be more of the same next week.  This game was 14-6 midway through 3rd Quarter and then the wheels fell of after a Pick 6 similar to the scoop and score against yal just killed any and all momentum.  Going to be a long season for the first time in a long time it appears and by Long I mean extremely short. 

Yep I was listening. It didn't sound like a bad game, then the pick 6 happened and it went south quick. I do think y'all will be better than half your district though.