Duncanville at South Oak Cliff (ESPN2)

LoboFan07

32 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

How big is SOC’s right guard, #55 ?

He is massive. Gotta be 360+. Been watching and he’s moves well for his size with good footwork and solid technique. Should be no surprise he’s committed to TCU

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

Both these defenses are just crazy, crazy good.

Can't see SOC losing to anyone in D2 this year.

D2 team playing SOC better have really good cover corners to allow the safety/safeties to spy the run to have a chance.   SOC QB is iffy throwing the ball to the studs outside.  

• Like 1

Winning the district championship in 8-5A is going to be huge when it comes to seeding. 

The champion won’t meet SOC until the 4th round.  The runner up will get them in the second round. 

Talk about motivation to win. 

SOC is very good.  So is Duncanville. Wowzers. 

• Like 1

Both of these teams will have plenty of blowouts this year. But from what i see i cant say they are good teams. They are teams with alot of good players. The difference? Imagine if one of them were coached by someone like a Surratt. Nothing against those two gentlemen, they are very accomplished. Add a superior system to superior talent and good gosh!!

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, The Real Mavfan said:

Both of these teams will have plenty of blowouts this year. But from what i see i cant say they are good teams. They are teams with alot of good players. The difference? Imagine if one of them were coached by someone like a Surratt. Nothing against those two gentlemen, they are very accomplished. Add a superior system to superior talent and good gosh!!

Wow 😯 really ?????

26 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

Winning the district championship in 8-5A is going to be huge when it comes to seeding. 

The champion won’t meet SOC until the 4th round.  The runner up will get them in the second round. 

Talk about motivation to win. 

SOC is very good.  So is Duncanville. Wowzers. 

Are you sure about District 8 runner up possibly facing SOC in 2nd round?? I’m a Melissa guy and I thought District 7 runner up would play SOC 2nd round if they both won 1st round.

7 minutes ago, Texski said:

Are you sure about District 8 runner up possibly facing SOC in 2nd round?? I’m a Melissa guy and I thought District 7 runner up would play SOC 2nd round if they both won 1st round.

D5 No 1. // vs D6 No 4. //
D7 No 3. // vs D8 No 2. //
D5 No 4. // vs D6 No 1. //
D7 No 2. // vs D8 No 3. //

D5 No 3. // vs D6 No 2. //
D7 No 1. // vs D8 No 4. //
D5 No 2. // vs D6 No 3. //
D7 No 4. // vs D8 No 1. //

Is the lay out.

South Oak Cliff is in District 6, and undoubtedly will win the district.

D5 No 1. // vs D6 No 4. //
D7 No 3. // vs D8 No 2. //
D5 No 4. // vs D6 No 1. South Oak Cliff
D7 No 2. // vs D8 No 3. //

So you're right. It'd be the runner up of District 7 vs 3rd place of district 8 in round 2 for SOC.

It'd be round 3 for district 8 (East Texas district)'s runner up.

26 minutes ago, The Real Mavfan said:

If Samples and Todd aren't getting them to be like you expect them to be, Surratt definitely wouldn't either. Surratt has never coached in a situation like Duncanville or South Oak Cliff.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • LOL! 1

12 minutes ago, Texski said:

Good catch... you are right.  The runner up of District 8 would likely get SOC in the THIRD round.  The champion would get them in the fourth.  Thanks for the correction.

W5 Vs. F6 
R8 Vs. T7 

W6 Vs. F5 
R7 Vs. T8

W7 Vs. F8
R6 Vs. T5

W8 Vs. F7
R5 Vs. T6