Pittsburg vs Carthage

DogNation

Pittsburg @ Carthage   

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, mav01 said:

So many transfers for Carthage. Even when you lose a stud wr, he ends up staying in Carthage by time fall rolls around. Must be nice. Carthage has turned into the Evangel of ET.

Tatum gained 3 new players this year, Carthage 2.

• Love 1

Some folks love to dislike and disparage the Carthage Bulldogs.

If the Dawgs had only one state championship people wouldn’t claim we’re the new Evangel and stuff like that.

Meh, who cares what outsiders say so long as we’re operating within the rules of the UIL, forget about ‘em.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

They got the big WR Manning that was a stud for EF last year. Not sure if he's eligible for varsity or not. The 4 star DB from DF almost ended up over there but stayed in DF.

Because it was known that the PAPF wasn’t gonna get signed by DF. 

2 hours ago, cotton84 said:

If Pitt scores 28 or more Friday, I feel sorry for the Dawg team on Monday and Tuesday at practice - not just the defense, the whole team. 

I could be wrong, but I don’t see any team scores 28 on the Dawgs except Marshall. if they get better every game, they will be a dominating defense by the time the playoffs get here. They can say what they want to about Kilgore, but I think they are a very good football team and I think they will win their district. 

• Like 1

In game 1, the Carthage defense was just as impressive as the offense, especially the secondary.

I understand two of the interceptions were definitely jump balls, but the Bulldog DB made a great play on the ball both times and was in the perfect defensive position.

The offense really never had to adjust from using those soft edges Kilgore allowed the receivers.

• Like 2

I read this last night in DCTF in an article about Dallas South Oak Cliff.  Does it remind you any other team you're familiar with?

"There's a swagger to the Golden Bears...they have a much more lax pregame routine that often contrasts the boot-camp style of some other top programs."

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BevBrownJr said:

I read this last night in DCTF in an article about Dallas South Oak Cliff.  Does it remind you any other team you're familiar with?

"There's a swagger to the Golden Bears...they have a much more lax pregame routine that often contrasts the boot-camp style of some other top programs."

Texas A&M and the Swagg-copter