Pittsburg vs Carthage

DogNation

Pittsburg @ Carthage   

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, mikehoncho said:

I have no doubt in my mind Surratt could have gotten one or two Championships out of that group! So many huge, fast kids then. 

Very easily.

Boo and Jamon were fantastic running backs. Boo was a battering ram, but was also almost as fast as Jamon.

Jamon had more moves a tad bit more speed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cowboyandchrist said:

The three sophomore Dawg D linemen are just outstanding. 285 pounds, 275 pounds, and 260 pounds with a 210 pound sophomore linebacker. 
That is in heard of and they are dominating. I thought they were outstanding last week against a very good Kilgore team.

They look good

43 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

The three sophomore Dawg D linemen are just outstanding. 285 pounds, 275 pounds, and 260 pounds with a 210 pound sophomore linebacker. 
That is in heard of and they are dominating. I thought they were outstanding last week against a very good Kilgore team.

Larry Allen said 285,285, and 220

• Like 1

Cuff’s passing this year is unbelievable. That young man did not throw a bad pass at all. Everyone one he threw was dead on the money. 
Running backs are gaining yards after contact and the O line acts like bull Dozer’s on run plays, and are giving Cuff great pass protection. 
Receivers are catching everything and the run after catch is amazing. 
The Dawg D has blown everyone’s expectations. You have 4 sophomores that are playing like seniors (very big, strong, and quick), linebackers that get to the ball fast and hit hard when they get there. The secondary tackle like linebackers and cover receivers very well. 
If this young group can get better every game, I can only imagine what they will be like by the time the playoffs arrive. 
Great game last night from the back ups, they got a lot of playing time and we saw great potential in some of them. 
We Dawg fans could be witnessing another special, special group of Dawgs. 
Stay focused Dawgs and get better every snap of the ball. 
Pitt Pirates gave a valiant effort last night and never quit fighting. They were very young and undersized, but no one can question their hearts. 
Next up for the Dawgs is Corner Stone and we know they are a very good team. 
Let’s Go Dawgs🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 and hopefully 🏆

God Bless Coaches, Players, and Fans. 

• Like 1