Pittsburg vs Carthage

DogNation

Pittsburg @ Carthage   

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, Acewell said:

Late last season would have been a better match-up. Pitt lost a lot. They still have some talent but not near as much as Carthage. 

Last season the Dawgs were uncharacteristcally inconsistent offensively versus what we usually see on that side of the ball.  Those boys are are year older now and,  judging from last week at least,  have tightened things up a bit.  I've no idea what Pitt lost from last year but I still respect the program and all us Dawg faithful know you've got to play the game to win.  Nothing is an automatic W.  Let's go Dawgs!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Last season the Dawgs were uncharacteristcally inconsistent offensively versus what we usually see on that side of the ball.  Those boys are are year older now and,  judging from last week at least,  have tightened things up a bit.  I've no idea what Pitt lost from last year but I still respect the program and all us Dawg faithful know you've got to play the game to win.  Nothing is an automatic W.  Let's go Dawgs!

Pitt lost a lot.  7-8 Freshman & Sophmores will start.  They are young.

2 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

2nd team is in before halftime for Carthage. Son of Boo Beechum just had a big run. Lol

Boo was a freak monster RB!!

just imagine what Surratt could’ve done with Boo and Jamon Edwards in the backfield!! And a very young Jason Teague was third string RB, so filthy loaded!!!

• Like 1

Just now, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Boo was a freak monster RB!!

just imagine what Surratt could’ve done with Boo and Jamon Edwards in the backfield!! And a very young Jason Teague was third string RB, so filthy loaded!!!

I have no doubt in my mind Surratt could have gotten one or two Championships out of that group! So many huge, fast kids then.