What team(s) will you absolutely NEVER cheer for no matter what?

Mavchamp

1 minute ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Hasn't changed.....ask @corrigancamden09 about their game with Buna.......

He is something else …  his team body slammed one of our skill guys on the track ,  and they was ripping our helmets off and throwing them ..  and when two of his guys got ejected, he cheered them on and patted them on the back lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

I'm not saying anyone deserves to get shot..... but sometimes you're not shocked to find out they were.

A side story to that.....Kemp went into lockdown cause we didn't know if it was a terrorist attack.....my principal sent ME to make sure the outside doors were locked......😂🤣😂🤣

Just now, RETIREDFAN1 said:

He must be REALLY bad.....🤣😂🤣🤣

Well.... sabotaging a state championship winning coach by race-baiting the fans....

Bald face lying to your current Supt of your intentions.....

Trying to recruit a player from your former school to your new school.....

Poisoning the minds of kids against your successor by race-bating....

And all that's just the tip of the iceberg......

yeah.... a real winner

Just now, Mavchamp said:

Well.... sabotaging a state championship winning coach by race-baiting the fans....

Bald face lying to your current Supt of your intentions.....

Trying to recruit a player from your former school to your new school.....

Poisoning the minds of kids against your successor by race-bating....

And all that's just the tip of the iceberg......

yeah.... a real winner

Yeah he beats both of my guys......I THINK @Smoakyand Mills were buds.... I HOPE he don't ban me for this.....lol

8 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

And as shameful as the behavior by some of their athletes is....and more-so their student sections is..... what really irks people is how complicit their administration and most markedly their other fans are of said behavior.

Bingo.

The fact that we have to be in a district with them now is one of the worst things coming out of realignment. Just having to deal with their fans/students across the board, nightmare.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I would like to hear one good (bad) Whitehouse story from one of you anti-Whitehouse guys.

“The Dive” to avoid an opponent in the playoffs. It was a great teaching moment. Prior regime, but it tainted my view of the school and lost my respect.

1-5. Abernathy. Run their mouths every year like are going to steamroll everyone and win state. Every year they play cheap. We have never  played them and not had a major player or three come out of the game hurt, and be hobbled for the next game. Last year we had 2 kids coming off of major lower leg injuries. First play of the game they put a helmet to one of their knees, and completely blew the kids knee out. Every tackle on the other kid was at the lower legs as well. They live off of transfers from Lubbock. Know for a FACT the main player from last year was actively recruited. Not saying names, and will not say anything else about it. 

11 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Well, it’s just the truth whether it’s a popular opinion in Liberty Hill or not.  Saying that doesn’t make me some arrogant punk, we literally dropped multiple TD passes that would’ve put Carthage up 21 or 28-7 in the first half.

Surely you were at the game and witnessed Bulldog receivers dropping at least three passes where they were anywhere from 5 yards to 15 yards beyond any LH defender and the goal line.

Yes, y’all ran the ball down our throats, but it’s not like y’all beat us by two scores or something.

Y’all beat us twice and you did earn both of the victories, but that doesn’t mean LH did not receive some assistance along the way during the ‘18 game.

Y’all did exactly what you had to do to win and Carthage did not, congratulations.

LH is one of the few, maybe the only, team to knock the Bulldogs out of the football playoffs twice during the Surratt Era. Pretty awesome.

El Campo has also knocked Carthage out of the playoffs twice during the Surratt era. The first time was in 2012, and the thought of it still hurts. 2014 was the other time; they were just better that year, which was probably Coach Surratt’s weakest team. 

BTW, I have nothing critical to say about El Campo.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I hate speaking bad about the dead but that SOB never pulled his starters in an 85-0 game against Rice Consolidated.....guess where I was at.....lol

Sounds like TJ was just showing you what a winning program looked like. He was a great man and did many great things for the kids and community of Sealy. Not from there but have some close personal friends and there is a reason the stadium is named after him and his family still lives there.