What team(s) will you absolutely NEVER cheer for no matter what?

Mavchamp

51 minutes ago, HammerDahn said:

Sounds like TJ was just showing you what a winning program looked like. He was a great man and did many great things for the kids and community of Sealy. Not from there but have some close personal friends and there is a reason the stadium is named after him and his family still lives there.

He was a world class jerk.......

16 hours ago, LetsGoEagles said:

1. Dallas cowboys - they’ve become a national joke

2. Notre Lame - gheyest college program ever

3. Choklahoma - my IQ went down just typing that   

4. Argyle - most arrogant crappy fans ever, no class 

That’s about it 

Choking??that’s the Longhorns! Sooner‘s will be fine!👍

2 hours ago, BevBrownJr said:

El Campo has also knocked Carthage out of the playoffs twice during the Surratt era. The first time was in 2012, and the thought of it still hurts. 2014 was the other time; they were just better that year, which was probably Coach Surratt’s weakest team. 

BTW, I have nothing critical to say about El Campo.

You’re right, EC and LH, dadgumit!! Ha

1 hour ago, TCU44 said:

Choking??that’s the Longhorns! Sooner‘s will be fine!👍

Until they play a big game!! Then it’s choke city. BTW, every time I type the words oklahoma sooner,  I have this strange urge to go buy a double wide and stash broken down cars in my front yard. Can you explain?  

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

5 minutes ago, LetsGoEagles said:

Until they play a big game!! Then it’s choke city. BTW, every time I type the words oklahoma sooner,  I have this strange urge to go buy a double wide and stash broken down cars in my front yard. Can you explain?  

Every time I hear anything about the Oklahoma Sooners I... well... Hey, what you doin Saturday night around 7:00?

15 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Hahaha! It did.

Now, I wouldn’t call our offense chunk and dunk.

We love throwing deep and medium passes.

Watched team last night throw the ball 58 times, that’s right 58 times. Would you call that c&d? Don’t have much confidence in their running game do they.😂

4 minutes ago, PelvisPresley said:

CARTHAGE and PLEASANT GROVE (both super arrogant & Carthage shouldn't be in 4A still) top the list...LIBERTY EYLAU (I still have my drawers in a knot over Wil Middlebrooks team) and JOHN TYLER on the next tier close.

What do you mean about Carthage shouldn’t be in 4A? They are in small division 4A. Not even borderline. And living here I can tell you we have not seen a ton of growth.

19 minutes ago, PelvisPresley said:

CARTHAGE and PLEASANT GROVE (both super arrogant & Carthage shouldn't be in 4A still) top the list...LIBERTY EYLAU (I still have my drawers in a knot over Wil Middlebrooks team) and JOHN TYLER on the next tier close.

How do you figure???

Enrollment numbers show they are exactly where they belong. 

• Thanks 1

5.) Allen- Just hate them, for many, many reasons. 

4.) Southlake Carroll- Petty reasons. We’d have 4 state championships in a 5 year span if not for them. 

3.) Crosby- I think Mavchamp covered it. 

2.) Whitehouse- We all know why. 

1.) Longview Lobos- I have tremendous respect for them, but yeah… 

Being from Lufkin and non-football related my all time #1 would be the Hudson Hornets. Gosh can’t stand those folks. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PelvisPresley said:

Arrogant?

I know I’ve said many times on SDC that Carthage is just lucky we got Surratt.

There are plenty of other East Texas schools with good athletes who had they landed SS could possibly have won the same amount of state championships as we have since 2008.

We’ve also said we know we need to soak it up while we can, because when he leaves who knows if we’ll continue to see the same amount of success.

No, we’re counting our blessings over here and are thankful for hitting the lottery.

🙌🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, LOBOFAN84 said:

@LoboFan07 Who was the coach at Sherman that lied about covid to get out of ccominto Lobo Stadium? That puts Sherman on my honorable mention list, also.

JD Martinez, he's now the coach at Bridgeport.

You're right. That was one of the most slimiest things I've seen a head coach do to get out of a game he knew he was going to lose on the 6A/5A level. I don't hate Sherman, but that guy and where he goes will definitely be on the you know what list.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Arrogant?

I know I’ve said many times on SDC that Carthage is just lucky we got Surratt.

There are plenty of other East Texas schools with good athletes who had they landed SS could possibly have won the same amount of state championships as we have since 2008.

We’ve also said we know we need to soak it up while we can, because when he leaves who knows if we’ll continue to see the same amount of success.

No, we’re counting our blessings over here and are thankful for hitting the lottery.

🙌🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻

Having watched Surratt during the Texas Tiger runs as OC, I second your comments. Not sure if he still runs the swinging gate, but he was a master at timing when to run the play and disguising it. Some of may favorite memories of school boy football.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Ace1122 said:

I would venture to say that all of those schools you mentioned would have folks that would say Marshall is just as bad or worse, it works both ways. That’s every school, they all have people that don’t like their kids or whatever.  In the DFW, everyone hates Argyle, or Allen kids, or more recently the Frisco schools. All I was saying was I’ve heard they have had a complete turnover of head coaches in the last five years and from what I’ve seen, they have been fine. Again we have only been here about three years and haven’t seen a lot. Wanted to see Mahomes’ hometown play so we have been to some of their games. Granted it was football and baseball and not an indoor sport like you speak of with the student sections.

Opinion automatically invalid then.