Texas High v Colleyville Heritage

bordertown

Definitely some areas that need addressing but this team is much farther along than I anticipated.  The Tigers have proven capable against some really good competition up to this point.  I hope to see a little more defensive pressure up front but that could be a direct result of the teams we are playing.  Very hopeful for a pretty good season coming up.   Receivers and OL look especially strong.

• Like 1

Certainly did not expect this outcome. THigh was very impressive.  I thought CH was going to be too much for them but I was wrong. Congrats on the win and now the expectations get raised! If yall were R3 I would have you as the favorite. Unfortunately yall are R2 and have some heavy hitters in there with you. Good luck moving forward. 

Surprised there isn't/wasn't more talk about this one...this is a huge win for T-High and just about everybody outside of Texarkana was picking CH for the win and maybe even being a blow out for CH...congratulations to the Tigers and congratulations to "Big Country"  that would be the very large lineman that transferred from Maud!!Fine young man and great family...this young man will be playing on Saturdays next year!! 

• Like 1

Not that anyone thought otherwise.....but the Tiger are the two time defending district champs.  

They are the champs until they aren't anymore.

Right now.....I don't see anyone in the district beating them 

3 hours ago, blesseddaily said:

Surprised there isn't/wasn't more talk about this one...this is a huge win for T-High and just about everybody outside of Texarkana was picking CH for the win and maybe even being a blow out for CH...congratulations to the Tigers and congratulations to "Big Country"  that would be the very large lineman that transferred from Maud!!Fine young man and great family...this young man will be playing on Saturdays next year!! 

Yep they had alot of transfers this year that really helped. The rich gets richer

I think a lot of the coaches have been at T High for 5/6 years now , no doubt that helps...hope they stay together for a few more years imo the talent is going to be there to make a few runs at it..a freshman and sophomore are splitting time at RB both scored vs LS and Colleyville. 

2 hours ago, RogerDorn said:

I think a lot of the coaches have been at T High for 5/6 years now , no doubt that helps...hope they stay together for a few more years imo the talent is going to be there to make a few runs at it..a freshman and sophomore are splitting time at RB both scored vs LS and Colleyville. 

The senior starter at RB was injured so look for the other the freshman and the soph to pick up the slack.  They are better than the senior IMHO.  The soph is bigger and both are faster.  Blink and they both are gone.

• Like 1