Week 3: Henderson (0-2) Vs. Marshall (1-1)

Mavchamp

Who you got?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Henderson Vs. Marshall

• Henderson in a close one
    • Marshall in a close one
    • Henderson in a blowout
    • Marshall in a blowout

This poll is closed to new votes

On 9/5/2022 at 2:54 PM, blesseddaily said:

Where's all those Hendo fans that were blaming Coach Castles for the bad year (one down year out of many good ones) and who were so happy to have this new guy and all the D-1 talent that came with him...4-6 and no playoffs with all that new talent last year and off to what could be an 0-10 year this year??? Where ya at now Hendo fans???ย 

ย 

Marshall by however many points they want.ย 

Im here...but keeping my thoughts to myself so I dont say something that gets me banned from Smoaky.ย ย 

• LOL! 2
  • Wow 1

On 9/7/2022 at 12:02 PM, blesseddaily said:

That happens when you run that mouth about something or someone and that "new direction" doesn't work out so good!!!! You either come back and admit it wasn't a great idea or disappear...

We see it with every fan base though. ย Carthage fans would dwindle significantly if they had 3-4 losing seasons. ย Then come roaring back when they started 7-0 or whatever

38 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

We see it with every fan base though. ย Carthage fans would dwindle significantly if they had 3-4 losing seasons. ย Then come roaring back when they started 7-0 or whatever

Ehh I don't know.ย  I remember before Surratt Carthage was decent but not necessarily scary and we still had a lot of presence on here. The good ole days when the trash talk didn't get backed up as much. lol

3 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

Ehh I don't know.ย  I remember before Surratt Carthage was decent but not necessarily scary and we still had a lot of presence on here. The good ole days when the trash talk didn't get backed up as much. lol

Another decent example is Tatum and Daingerfield fans. ย The trash talkers vanish, the actual supporters stay.

• Like 1

On 9/4/2022 at 9:58 AM, Mavchamp said:

Iโ€™m not overlooking or discounting Henderson in any wayโ€ฆโ€ฆbutย if we struggle in this game, weโ€™re in big trouble going forward. ย 

Not only with Carthage coming upโ€ฆ but with Texas High, Hallsville, and that Smith county team as well.ย 

We need to make a statement this week with the Bulldogs coming to town next.ย 

Smith County team . . .ย  LOL! Good one.