3A Div. II #4 Daingerfield Tigers vs 2A Div. I #1 Timpson Bears

tigernationfan

Who will win  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who will get the win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/09/2022 at 11:00 PM

DF is not Jefferson. Daingerfield is better across the board than Timpson with more speed across the board than Timpson. I know yall Timpson fans got little man syndrome and that's great.....yall should feel like yall can take on the world,  yalls team is 100% legit.....but Daingerfield is just too talented. Depth won't be a key factor in the win but it will play a role in the final score making it a wider margin of victory. Both of these schools have a real shot to claim hardware at season's end if yall both stay fairly healthy. Those in attendance at this one will be treated to a field full of athletes. Should be some electric plays. Good luck to both.

Daingerfield by 4 TDs. 

Timpson is one of them contenders like Canadian was a few years back.They absolutely have the tools to punch up a division and take on a state ranked contender and have a fair shot at winning the game.

Wether they will or not is yet to be seen,but make no mistake,if df slips,Bussey and his boys can and will clap them.This is one of them odd games where you wanna root for both teams at the same time.luck and health to both...chain out 

• Like 2

I give credit to Timpson on scheduling. 
From what the Tatum folks and everyone else are saying, Daingerfield can make a run for the title this year. 
looks like Timpson has a shot at the title in their class also. 
I bet it will be standing room only for this one. Hope for a great game and no injuries. I would love to see both bring titles back to East Texas. 
no prediction from from me on this one. 

• Like 1

I've watched both of Timpsons games and im very impressed with what I've seen. They are exactly who everyone thinks they are. A frontrunner and a contender in 2A. I feel like if we play 4 quarters and not let off the gas at any time we win but if we start bs then they will keep it close. Ill give my predictions later in the week. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

I've watched both of Timpsons games and im very impressed with what I've seen. They are exactly who everyone thinks they are. A frontrunner and a contender in 2A. I feel like if we play 4 quarters and not let off the gas at any time we win but if we start bs then they will keep it close. Ill give my predictions later in the week. 

Fair assessment. I just couldn't imagine a "Kam-less" Jefferson team putting up anywhere near 29 points against DF's defense.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Fair assessment. I just couldn't imagine a "Kam-less" Jefferson team putting up anywhere near 29 points against DF's defense.

Jefferson was still able to run to an extent, but couldn't pass the ball.  Dfield will have to be able to stop and control the zone read on defense. 

4 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Jefferson was still able to run to an extent, but couldn't pass the ball.  Dfield will have to be able to stop and control the zone read on defense. 

To be honest, I'm not sure Jefferson will be able to pass on anybody with a pulse. 

• LOL! 1

7 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

To be honest, I'm not sure Jefferson will be able to pass on anybody with a pulse. 

That's true E8, but they had men open down the field. Timpson will fly to the ball on defense so it's harder to get outside, but early on it seems like they were able to move the ball inside without having their starting RB. 

8 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

That's true E8, but they had men open down the field. Timpson will fly to the ball on defense so it's harder to get outside, but early on it seems like they were able to move the ball inside without having their starting RB. 

Make no mistake.......#5 for Jefferson can ball, he's fast. But giving up 29 points to a one dimensional team like Jeffy without their stud RB is not a good look defensively considering what they are about to have to defend. There wasn't a single kid out there in maroon that could hold a candle to DCo, Bubba, Johnson, #7, ect.........Daingerfield is gonna gouge chunks all game.

• Like 1

Dfield is going to have to commit personal to stopping Bussey,or he will gouge chunks his self,that's going to leave someone coming uncovered in the secondary and that is what bussy plays for.He is a game changer and why he's listed as a four star athlete also.   Man I wanna see this game in person,I like both teams and want to see them succed.

1 hour ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Timpson lines Bussey deep in the backfield so he can have the option to use his legs to scramble and buy time to find a open man or just run.  I  think the Tigers can defend that because they can go man on reciever and Rb. I expect a good game. 

46 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Dfield is going to have to commit personal to stopping Bussey,or he will gouge chunks his self,that's going to leave someone coming uncovered in the secondary and that is what bussy plays for.He is a game changer and why he's listed as a four star athlete also.   Man I wanna see this game in person,I like both teams and want to see them succed.

Chain what you're saying is true, but understand we can go man on recievers. I didn't see several WRs that he throws to so we can put more men on him. If he simply just bombs the ball downfield it's very likely he will get picked off. He's a beast so he could easily take it to the house on his own, but that's gonna be a tall order to fill all night long. Doesn't he start both ways? The Tiger defense is much improved this year. We'll see 

ThIs is a rare spot for Timpson to be in the last couple of years. The under dog! I’m gonna be pulling like hell for my  bears, but I know what this team is up against. Daingerfield is stacked and has depth too. Timpson will have to play their best game and Daingerfiled will have to commit some mistakes for the bears to have any chance at all.  I just don’t see it happening this week 

• Crawford changed the title to 3A Div. II #4 Daingerfield Tigers vs 2A Div. I #1 Timpson Bears