3A Div. II #4 Daingerfield Tigers vs 2A Div. I #1 Timpson Bears

tigernationfan

Who will win  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who will get the win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/09/2022 at 11:00 PM

14 minutes ago, JMS1971 said:

ThIs is a rare spot for Timpson to be in the last couple of years. The under dog! I’m gonna be pulling like hell for my  bears, but I know what this team is up against. Daingerfield is stacked and has depth too. Timpson will have to play their best game and Daingerfiled will have to commit some mistakes for the bears to have any chance at all.  I just don’t see it happening this week 

Win or lose.....yall have one of the best small ball teams I've ever seen. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Chain what you're saying is true, but understand we can go man on recievers. I didn't see several WRs that he throws to so we can put more men on him. If he simply just bombs the ball downfield it's very likely he will get picked off. He's a beast so he could easily take it to the house on his own, but that's gonna be a tall order to fill all night long. Doesn't he start both ways? The Tiger defense is much improved this year. We'll see 

If you watch him closely,his most dangerous asset is his intelligence,he knows what you are gonna do to him and he's trying to force your mistake first..kids a chess player with wheels for sure ..he's definitely the underdog this week but seems like he doesn't let it affect him much,which is a big boy asset in itself..Dfield definitely has more overall assetts and total team speed,but sometimes you make your own luck too..hope all them kids ball out and get home injury free,looking at both these teams to roll deep in them playoffs this year ✌️

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Win or lose.....yall have one of the best small ball teams I've ever seen. 

I’m not hating on my team, but Timpson is breaking in a new offensive/defensive line. My expectations are for them to learn and grow from this experience. This game will definitely pay dividends in the long run, but the process can be painful. 

• Like 1

Just now, JMS1971 said:

I’m not hating on my team, but Timpson is breaking in a new offensive/defensive line. My expectations are for them to learn and grow from this experience. This game will definitely pay dividends in the long run, but the process can be painful. 

Oh, I didn't think you were. Just giving credit to the Bears.

• Like 1

Just now, Sportsguru02 said:

Bussey gonna be super tired this game I feel like. He’s gonna have to deal with trying to defend the speed Dfield puts on offense then gonna have to deal with the same speed when he’s on offense

My thoughts as well. 

5 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

DF is not Jefferson. Daingerfield is better across the board than Timpson with more speed across the board than Timpson. I know yall Timpson fans got little man syndrome and that's great.....yall should feel like yall can take on the world,  yalls team is 100% legit.....but Daingerfield is just too talented. Depth won't be a key factor in the win but it will play a role in the final score making it a wider margin of victory. Both of these schools have a real shot to claim hardware at season's end if yall both stay fairly healthy. Those in attendance at this one will be treated to a field full of athletes. Should be some electric plays. Good luck to both.

Daingerfield by 4 TDs. 

Tatum is not Timpson either. They have way more speed after watchung the eagles play Thursday.  Not knocking the eagles but not what they use to be. 7 point game. Imo

1 hour ago, Bear9T1 said:

I second this 👍

I like this game for my Tigers. Bussey will be the true definition of a mobile Qb. It's not likely we will face another Qb of his caliber even if the boys make it to the big show.  For Timpson is not likely they'll see another team like the Tigers. Just my opinion. Hopefully this will be a valuable learning experience for both teams. 💯 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

I like this game for my Tigers. Bussey will be the true definition of a mobile Qb. It's not likely we will face another Qb of his caliber even if the boys make it to the big show.  For Timpson is not likely they'll see another team like the Tigers. Just my opinion. Hopefully this will be a valuable learning experience for both teams. 💯 

You need to do your homework on "mobile QBs". 

30 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

I agree KW, we need this game.  Once I get back to T town I’ll have more service to chime in.  Can’t wait til Friday W or L this is gonna be fun to watch. 

• Like 1

No one giving us much of a chance in this one. But I don't think it will be easy for Dangerfield. Being the underdog is ok. We were underdog against Waskom last year and Waskom was stunned. Not saying we win but I think a lot of people will be surprised. Don't get much better than this kind of game. 

Both are bEASTTexas 

Go Bears 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WildBear said:

No one giving us much of a chance in this one. But I don't think it will be easy for Dangerfield. Being the underdog is ok. We were underdog against Waskom last year and Waskom was stunned. Not saying we win but I think a lot of people will be surprised. Don't get much better than this kind of game. 

Both are bEASTTexas 

Go Bears 

I haven’t seen many say Timpson is the underdog. Someone has to be favored, unless Harris and Padilla and Jerry make it a pickem. Both teams A games will make this a dandy. Timpson has plenty of a chance in this one. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, villagegenius said:

I haven’t seen many say Timpson is the underdog. Someone has to be favored, unless Harris and Padilla and Jerry make it a pickem. Both teams A games will make this a dandy. Timpson has plenty of a chance in this one. 

I can guarantee the ball will be flying around The Jungle 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 89Falcon said:

You need to do your homework on "mobile QBs". 

🤓 Do you know a better mobile QB that Dfield might face? If so tell me about him. I just watched the Center vs Spring Hill game and all I saw was a ton of missed tackles. I'm not impressed at all. You'll come to the Jungle next week and we'll see what's what 💯 

• Like 1

• Crawford changed the title to 3A Div. II #4 Daingerfield Tigers vs 2A Div. I #1 Timpson Bears