3A Div. II #4 Daingerfield Tigers vs 2A Div. I #1 Timpson Bears

tigernationfan

Who will win  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who will get the win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/09/2022 at 11:00 PM

12 hours ago, JMS1971 said:

ThIs is a rare spot for Timpson to be in the last couple of years. The under dog! I’m gonna be pulling like hell for my  bears, but I know what this team is up against. Daingerfield is stacked and has depth too. Timpson will have to play their best game and Daingerfiled will have to commit some mistakes for the bears to have any chance at all.  I just don’t see it happening this week 

I think that's a fair assessment, but you never know. You know the ole saying, "that's why the play the game!" I'm pulling for Da Bears.

• Like 1

• Crawford changed the title to #4 3A Div. II Daingerfield Tigers vs #1 2A Div. I Timpson Bears
  • Crawford changed the title to 3A Div. II #4 Daingerfield Tigers vs 2A Div. I #1 Timpson Bears
28 minutes ago, Gen7Dragon said:

Depends on if the Timpson coach turns Bussey completely loose or not. 

They finally did against Shiner last year starting with the 100 yard kickoff return and he took the game over. 

Then on the last drive they abandoned the strategy for some reason? 

^^^^This ^^^^

• Like 2
  • SMH 1

39 minutes ago, Gen7Dragon said:

They finally did against Shiner last year starting with the 100 yard kickoff return and he took the game over. 

Is it worth getting him hurt?  That’s the choice the Timpson Coach needs to make.  Play him enough to win, but don’t get him hurt in the process.  This game doesn’t mean squat, except for bragging rights.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Y’all must forgot Dfield had its own 4star player as well. Bussey will not be enough in this game he better have 4 or 5 others that can help carry the load.

He got help,but may not have enough players for rotating guys in and out for a breather every once in awhile.And not have a noticeable drop off in talent on field..js 

1 hour ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Is it worth getting him hurt?  That’s the choice the Timpson Coach needs to make.  Play him enough to win, but don’t get him hurt in the process.  This game doesn’t mean squat, except for bragging rights.

I agree about not getting him hurt. I still think you can unleash a player though and be within reasonable parameters. 

Raymond Jackson did it in Tenaha with Chavis McCollister for a long time and they won a lot of big games. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Y’all must forgot Dfield had its own 4star player as well. Bussey will not be enough in this game he better have 4 or 5 others that can help carry the load.

I don't know anything about Dfield. Just that they are good and a bigger school than Timpson. 

I think Timpson has a good enough roster to be very  successful in 3a. 

How they fare in this one I don't know? I bet they will hang pretty good though. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gen7Dragon said:

4 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

^^^^This ^^^^

Sounds like you guys need to go and give your advice to the Coach..The young man plays Qb so his hand is on the ball every offensive play. He's on special teams so what more opportunities can you give him? Do you know how silly you sound?