3A Div. II #4 Daingerfield Tigers vs 2A Div. I #1 Timpson Bears

tigernationfan

Who will win  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who will get the win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/09/2022 at 11:00 PM

5 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Sounds like you guys need to go and give your advice to the Coach..The young man plays Qb so his hand is on the ball every offensive play. He's on special teams so what more opportunities can you give him? Do you know how silly you sound? 

Sounds silly but it isn't,you'll see it this week if it happens and think hmmm.not trying to tell coach anything he ain't seen or doesn't already know,but Bussey is most dangerous when plays break down and he has to go rogue 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, upullinmychain said:

Sounds silly but it isn't,you'll see it this week if it happens and think hmmm.not trying to tell coach anything he ain't seen or doesn't already know,but Bussey is most dangerous when plays break down and he has to go rogue 🤷‍♂️

Since when does a team sport like football turn into a individual effort? Indeed it does sound very silly. The name of this game should change from Daingerfield Tigers vs Timpson Bears to Tigers vs Bussey...... The young man is a great player and just might make some electrifying plays, but he alone won't come to the jungle and win alone. 😄

28 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Since when does a team sport like football turn into a individual effort? Indeed it does sound very silly. The name of this game should change from Daingerfield Tigers vs Timpson Bears to Tigers vs Bussey...... The young man is a great player and just might make some electrifying plays, but he alone won't come to the jungle and win alone. 😄

Never said he would sir,but he's an x factor at times,and football has always been about individual effort in certain ways..you and I have both seen games where an individual player has put a team on his back..Vince Young in the rosebowl,Brady in the bowl against Atlanta..et AL..not saying he's that good..lol but he will command alot of the defenses attention and if he catches someone slipping he'll cause ya some heartburn...lol 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, NewtonBaller said:

Anyone picking Daingerfield by more than 2 TDs in this one should never go to Vegas. The Bussey kid is the real deal and DF is overrated. Timpson by 2 TDs.

I love it when other folks talk good smack so I don’t have too lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, JMS1971 said:

I’m not very good at smack talk

I can do it if it helps give a little life to the thread in good fun especially if it’s get KW, ETF and T09 stirred up.  It’s just a little harder this week knowing we are about to be in a hellacious battle. Lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

41 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

We have players that can hang with most all of DF’s.  My question is can we hang for 4 quarters without as many fresh legs. 

I’m hoping our young line can hold up. We are definitely loaded with athletes, but depth isn’t one of our strong points. I guess that could be said about any 2A school though. I’m certain the Bears will come out and make it a game.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

I love it when other folks talk good smack so I don’t have too lol 

We will when a team or player deserves it. Always got respek for teams that punch up and play up.Daingerfield is on track to put hands on alot of teams this year and sure as heck has a chance to play in Jerry's house, it wasn't a surprise coming in to this season and timpson still scheduled them in non dist,huevos my man.

Now on the other hand,daingerfield is gonna bring the smoke and if timpson ain't ready it is gonna get western quick,they score in bunches and quick...lol...mighty quick...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

We will when a team or player deserves it. Always got respek for teams that punch up and play up.Daingerfield is on track to put hands on alot of teams this year and sure as heck has a chance to play in Jerry's house, it wasn't a surprise coming in to this season and timpson still scheduled them in non dist,huevos my man.

Now on the other hand,daingerfield is gonna bring the smoke and if timpson ain't ready it is gonna get western quick,they score in bunches and quick...lol...mighty quick...

I might be totally wrong but I don’t see this game getting out of hand either way UNLESS we have multiple mistakes.   Yes sir, DF is well respected.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Y’all must forgot Dfield had its own 4star player as well. Bussey will not be enough in this game he better have 4 or 5 others that can help carry the load.

Should be able to put more people in the box to help out stop his scrambles,, cus we can go man with our dbs all night 

17 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

Should be able to put more people in the box to help out stop his scrambles,, cus we can go man with our dbs all night 

All I can say is..we shall see lol i watched the Tatum game, y’all have speed that Tatum couldn’t match.  I think we will match up better. 

2 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

Timpson is the real deal in 2A and they will win state(if they stay healthy)mark my words but they not winning Friday lol