3A Div. II #4 Daingerfield Tigers vs 2A Div. I #1 Timpson Bears

tigernationfan

Who will win  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who will get the win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/09/2022 at 11:00 PM

13 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

It's all in good fun 9T1. After we spank y'all Friday I'll be rooting for the Bears the rest of the season. BTW man don't forget to stop and pay that man for my brakes 😆.He was a mean lil rascal when I told him you'd tighten him up in a couple of weeks 🤣🤣🤣 

😂😂😂😂…

1 hour ago, Lambo said:

Let's cut the BS here... Timpson blew out waskom last year and waskom blew out Daingerfield in the playoffs. Let's stop acting like it can't happen. It's absolutely ignorant to believe it can't.

Now here you go 😆 Nobody not even once said it couldn’t happen. We said it wasn't gonna happen fella. 

21 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Now here you go 😆 Nobody not even once said it couldn’t happen. We said it wasn't gonna happen fella. 

I'm sure y'all thought waskom wasn't gonna blow y'all out in the playoffs last year either but we all know how that went. I'm not saying it's gonna happen and to be honest I don't see it. But I won't be even a little surprised if Timpson wins by a few scores. 

4 minutes ago, Lambo said:

I'm sure y'all thought waskom wasn't gonna blow y'all out in the playoffs last year either but we all know how that went. I'm not saying it's gonna happen and to be honest I don't see it. But I won't be even a little surprised if Timpson wins by a few scores. 

Well yes I knew we could possibly lose to Waskom  last year in the playoffs because our starting QB/LB was out. We started a Freshman in his first game. The same Fresh is a Sophomore now and playing great. It's all good. That was then and this is now. We'll see what happens Friday. 👀 

5 minutes ago, MuleSlicks said:

This could come down to which QB has the time to pass the ball. Then when flushed both can run, so which one will break lose the most.   Which Defense will win the game?     Daingerfied by 2 scores.  42 - 28.

🫣🫣

11 hours ago, villagegenius said:

Are we really getting into track times? that’s a dangerous game to compare to the football field, ask West Rusk 😂. Both teams can fly. But you can’t use relay times, especially when both teams had a senior on them. And we are literally splitting hundredths of seconds of a difference. Best I can tell Timpson’s fastest time FAT 4x1 was 42.18, Daingerfield was 42.21. Timpson’s fastest FAT 4x2 was 1:28.88 and Daingerfield was 1:28.48. Literally within .04 of each other in the sprint and .4 in the 4x2. 

Again, both teams are fast on the track. Both teams are fast on the football field. The beauty of it is, this ain’t hypothetical. It’s very real Friday night. I’d bet both teams make a play or two along the way. We’ll see how it shakes out and everyone will have their opinions about it come 11:00 Friday night. 

Timpson is way more than just Bussey and Daingerfield is way more than just Hampton. Timpson will probably be the most dynamic spread offense Daingerfield has seen with these kids, and Daingerfield will be by far the best spread offense Timpson has seen. If either team slacks on defense it will get exposed by the other on Friday. 

If you’re going to but the times up you could at least but the correct times. At the state meet: Timpson 4x100 42.14 Dainderfield 42.74

4x200 Timpson 128.88 Daingerfield 129.30

1 hour ago, MuleSlicks said:

This could come down to which QB has the time to pass the ball. Then when flushed both can run, so which one will break lose the most.   Which Defense will win the game?     Daingerfied by 2 scores.  42 - 28.

This is pretty much what I'm expecting. But like I said previously I would not even be slightly surprised if the score is 42-28 Timpson.

1 hour ago, T87A said:

If you’re going to but the times up you could at least but the correct times. At the state meet: Timpson 4x100 42.14 Dainderfield 42.74

4x200 Timpson 128.88 Daingerfield 129.30

Did you not read what I wrote? Fastest FAT times. Daingerfield ran their fastest times at regionals. Timpson ran theirs at state. If you are going to argue, read. 

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, villagegenius said:

Did you not read what I wrote? Fastest FAT times. Daingerfield ran their fastest times at regionals. Timpson ran theirs at state. If you are going to argue, read. 

Ok sorry, I understand track speed and field speed. My point being that serval commits made that Daingerfield had more over all speed than Timpson and they have nothing to base that off of. All I’m  trying to say is that Timpson and Daingerfield should be evenly matched when it comes to over all speed. 

I am not sure who said that daingerfield has the most overall speed.  I do believe that it started with the teams that we have played already.  However, overall speed does not mean 4  people running around a track.  I do believe that top to bottom team speed that daingerfield will have the fastest team.  Also I find it real hard to believe that Timpson has anyone that can out run Daingerfield's number 7 on a football field, I guess we will see on Friday.

14 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Well he is the only one that most speak about. Since you know differently tell us about them. I'd like to know so I can check them out. 

Howard, Tutt, Garner, Johnson, Bryant, Bruton, Washington

2 minutes ago, wildtigers said:

I am not sure who said that daingerfield has the most overall speed.  I do believe that it started with the teams that we have played already.  However, overall speed does not mean 4  people running around a track.  I do believe that top to bottom team speed that daingerfield will have the fastest team.  Also I find it real hard to believe that Timpson has anyone that can out run Daingerfield's number 7 on a football field, I guess we will see on Friday.

Good post. Football speed is way different than track speed. And being fast doesn’t make you a good football player. 

both of these teams have track speed. Both of these teams have football speed. Both of them are quite deserving of their ranking and I would expect both of them to play good football on Friday. 

26 minutes ago, T87A said:

Ok sorry, I understand track speed and field speed. My point being that serval commits made that Daingerfield had more over all speed than Timpson and they have nothing to base that off of. All I’m  trying to say is that Timpson and Daingerfield should be evenly matched when it comes to over all speed. 

87 why don't you just say 

Gimme a T

Gimme a I

Gimme a M

Gimme a P

Gimme a S

Gimme a O

Gimme a N 

YAY BEARS  🎊🎊🎊🎊🤣🤣🤣

Too bad tho " TIGERS" will be the king of this Jungle !!

11 minutes ago, wildtigers said:

Seeing is believing…you will see that we have multiple players that can run your #7 down.  Should be a great game!