3A Div. II #4 Daingerfield Tigers vs 2A Div. I #1 Timpson Bears

tigernationfan

Who will win  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who will get the win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/09/2022 at 11:00 PM

5 hours ago, WildBear said:

That Tatum run game ate up Dangerfields defense pretty good. 

Don't bring us in this crap.....I don't wanna see that kinda speed no mo. Trying to compare our running  game against them to what your running game against them will be like is apples to oranges. They took away our option pitches and jet sweeps and sweeps with their speed. We had to resort to running the FB dive behind Fite and Welch and then Watson in the middle of the field behind Fite and Welch......yall aint gonna be using any kinda scheme like that. DF's #7 will be faster than anybody on the field. Dude can take a bubble screen and turn it into 6 quick. DF's team speed is definitely better than Timpson's. Depth will be the biggest factor. Bussey and the skill players will be trying to stop vertical route after vertical route.....then turn around and try to move the ball on offense.....time after time after time after time. Aint got enough depth. 

14 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Don't bring us in this crap.....I don't wanna see that kinda speed no mo. Trying to compare our running  game against them to what your running game against them will be like is apples to oranges. They took away our option pitches and jet sweeps and sweeps with their speed. We had to resort to running the FB dive behind Fite and Welch and then Watson in the middle of the field behind Fite and Welch......yall aint gonna be using any kinda scheme like that. DF's #7 will be faster than anybody on the field. Dude can take a bubble screen and turn it into 6 quick. DF's team speed is definitely better than Timpson's. Depth will be the biggest factor. Bussey and the skill players will be trying to stop vertical route after vertical route.....then turn around and try to move the ball on offense.....time after time after time after time. Aint got enough depth. 

Y’all’s tacking on those screens was suspect as well. They won’t pull that over and over again. 

8 hours ago, T87A said:

Ok sorry, I understand track speed and field speed. My point being that serval commits made that Daingerfield had more over all speed than Timpson and they have nothing to base that off of. All I’m  trying to say is that Timpson and Daingerfield should be evenly matched when it comes to over all speed. 

Way faster like faster than fast 🙊

• LOL! 1

5 hours ago, NewtonBaller said:

Jeff Gladney and Damian Haskins never struggled to 

Didn’t make em look slow they just couldn’t bring him down which is two different things!!  And they barely won first one 38-37 because they called a 65 yard Shawn hooks receiving td on a chop block with 29 seconds left the second game they tackled better

1 hour ago, KrookedWolfe said:

I'm guessing you are referring to 2012? If so Dfield won that game in Mt Pleasant and went to State. Our RB J.B. Hurndon made all of them look slow when he took the kick(punt) return to the house for the Win. (60-70yrds)

It was Bimp that took it to the house

42 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

They will find out soon enough

Just now, Eagle8 said:

Yeah....we played against Johnny Hurndon Jr. In 2007.....twice actually. 

Yupp y’all got us in the season opener 48-20 and in the playoffs we was down 14-17 driving with 2minutes left in game running the ball the whole drive with Johnnie and Jhill get to the 30 and throw the damn ball to a freaking sophomore gets picked first offense play Bryce bell takes it to the house for six n we lost 24-14 worse feeling ever

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

Timpson ain't Tatum