3A Div. II #4 Daingerfield Tigers vs 2A Div. I #1 Timpson Bears

tigernationfan

Who will win  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who will get the win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/09/2022 at 11:00 PM

24 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

He got some splaining to do. Trying to keep folks from watching the game. He should be ashamed. 

He was speaking of the school folksies.  It's one of the fans that does Tiger Tube. But let KW tell it to you,  I like hearing him speak lol. He speaks with a little bit of a whistle cause of his teefis being out of whack ....

10 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

Tiger streaks streaming back and forth down the field 😆 but yes look on tiger tube I think it's a YouTube channel....better yet come watch the live action, we will save ya a seat or 3 😁.  Timpson is just a speed bump in our path to DFW. 

Buckle your seatbelt sometimes speed bumps can be a little tricky 😁

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

Tiger streaks streaming back and forth down the field 😆 but yes look on tiger tube I think it's a YouTube channel....better yet come watch the live action, we will save ya a seat or 3 😁.  Timpson is just a speed bump in our path to DFW. 

I wanted to go to this game but have to work tonight. This is going to be great game and I think this could be dfield year! Knock on wood don’t wanna jinx it lol

1 hour ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

He got some splaining to do. Trying to keep folks from watching the game. He should be ashamed. 

Come on now DB 😆.  I had posted it being on Facebook and YouTube.  Then the information was provided and with more clarity.  I definitely want all to see the Tigers play. You and E8 should come in person and check it out. 💯 

7 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Come on now DB 😆.  I had posted it being on Facebook and YouTube.  Then the information was provided and with more clarity.  I definitely want all to see the Tigers play. You and E8 should come in person and check it out. 💯 

Nah, going to watch the Mayflower Panthers get the dub tonight. 

• Like 3