3A Div. II #4 Daingerfield Tigers vs 2A Div. I #1 Timpson Bears

tigernationfan

Who will win  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who will get the win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/09/2022 at 11:00 PM

13 minutes ago, Lambo said:

Watching this game on YouTube shows you how good Bussey is. Timpsons oline isn't great by even 2a standards but Howard and Bussey are heads and shoulders better than everyone on the field. Howard walked Bussey into the end zone on that last TD. Timpson is going to win State and there isn't anything anyone can do about it. 

Garner #8?

Just now, Indaeast said:

Again I don’t mean any disrespect, but if Hampton is the #9 recruit in the state, Bussey at least has to be #8.🤷‍♂️

Idc what anyone says. If you take Bussey off that team they win 5 games. With him they're gonna run through everyone they play and win a state Title. He's the best High School football player I've ever seen. I've watched Jeff Wilson JR, Keontay Ingram and Daylon Mack play. I played against Tarlandus Mitchell, Kevin Pope and Reginald Davis. None of them are on his level. We're watching pure perfection in athletic form here 

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Lambo said:

Idc what anyone says. If you take Bussey off that team they win 5 games. With him they're gonna run through everyone they play and win a state Title. He's the best High School football player I've ever seen. I've watched Jeff Wilson JR, Keontay Ingram and Daylon Mack play. I played against Tarlandus Mitchell, Kevin Pope and Reginald Davis. None of them are on his level. We're watching pure perfection in athletic form here 

Without Bussey they still beat Joaquin easily!