3A Div. II #4 Daingerfield Tigers vs 2A Div. I #1 Timpson Bears

tigernationfan

Who will win  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who will get the win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/09/2022 at 11:00 PM

3 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Plus, I ain't gonna take no lip off of somebody that ran from an azz whooping last year. Go back to your cellar. 

I'm not sure what that means but it sounds a lot like something a looser would say being that it refers to something that happened in the past!

Just now, SAPACK1 said:

I'm not sure what that means but it sounds a lot like something a looser would say being that it refers to something that happened in the past!

Also, why would you be butt hurt over a game that didn't involve your team......  just asking a rhetorical question....

26 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

I got nothin. Congrats on the win. Completely surprised. Didn't watch the game.....don't know how it went down.....but hell of a win Bears. 

After all the talk this week, I stayed at home and watched it on YouTube to see what all the fuss was about.  Timpson is for real!  Dangerfield had no answers.

2 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

To all the fair weather Tiger fans. This game and year will be the same as 2008-2010 years when the Tigers lost to Gilmer each year and ended up 44-3 and back to back to back State Champs.  Congratulations and good luck to the Bears, but the Tigers aren't done. 

Go Blue

After that woodshedding, I wouldn’t make any hotel reservations for Jerruh world just yet ....

• Like 1

Just now, KrookedWolfe said:

To all the fair weather Tiger fans. This game and year will be the same as 2008-2010 years when the Tigers lost to Gilmer each year and ended up 44-3 and back to back to back State Champs.  Congratulations and good luck to the Bears, but the Tigers aren't done. 

Go Blue

In all honesty, this loss may be just what they needed.  Now they know there is a better team out there and maybe it will make them work harder moving forward.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

In all honesty, this loss may be just what they needed.  Now they know there is a better team out there and maybe it will make them work harder moving forward.

Exactly 💯  PantherNation. The coaches and players have to learn from this. Timpson beat my Tigers tonight in a convincing fashion. This is part of the game and a stepping stone. Tigers take the loss, lick our wounds and keep grinding.

Adapt and Overcome. 

• Like 1