3A Div. II #4 Daingerfield Tigers vs 2A Div. I #1 Timpson Bears

tigernationfan

Who will win  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who will get the win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/09/2022 at 11:00 PM

10 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Well I said bussy was funny fast,he makes fast people look not fast..

Like so many told me there’s track speed and there’s football speed! Terry Bussey is a football player that runs track 

23 minutes ago, MuleSlicks said:

Bussey is a great footballer, but he's not the only stud on that team. They are well coached, disciplined, and loaded with talent..    

you are exactly right and Terry Bussey will be the first one to tell you that!

• Like 1

I had a blast reading all the trash talking this week. I can honestly say that not a single derogatory thing was said about a player. These Daingerfield fans were top notch. I look forward to seeing the Tigers make a run. Finally, that #3 is a rocket and brings the wood. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lambo said:

Idc what anyone says. If you take Bussey off that team they win 5 games. With him they're gonna run through everyone they play and win a state Title. He's the best High School football player I've ever seen. I've watched Jeff Wilson JR, Keontay Ingram and Daylon Mack play. I played against Tarlandus Mitchell, Kevin Pope and Reginald Davis. None of them are on his level. We're watching pure perfection in athletic form here 

They would go undefeated with yalls schedule.🤔

1 hour ago, JMS1971 said:

I had a blast reading all the trash talking this week. I can honestly say that not a single derogatory thing was said about a player. These Daingerfield fans were top notch. I look forward to seeing the Tigers make a run. Finally, that #3 is a rocket and brings the wood. 

Oh yeah definitely 

2 hours ago, Indaeast said:

They would go undefeated with yalls schedule.🤔

Probably. I still think they'd sweep the district. You're getting like 2 days of completely honest Lambo here. No home bias no trolling or anything like that. I hope y'all got y'all's ring sizes ready to go because y'all might as well order them. Ain't nothing stopping y'all. This Timpson team is the best 2A (Old 1a) team I've ever seen and I seen the 2006-2007 Alto teams. The 2009 Goldthwaite Eagles and the 2011 Tenaha Tigers. I'd take Timpson over another school in the country with their enrollment. 

Heard about Bussey many times over the years, glad I got to witness this young man in person... when it's said he makes it look easy, it's facts! Good luck to both squads going forward 

Hopefully I can see these 2 in Jerry World representing in Dec ✌🏾️

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lambo said:

Probably. I still think they'd sweep the district. You're getting like 2 days of completely honest Lambo here. No home bias no trolling or anything like that. I hope y'all got y'all's ring sizes ready to go because y'all might as well order them. Ain't nothing stopping y'all. This Timpson team is the best 2A (Old 1a) team I've ever seen and I seen the 2006-2007 Alto teams. The 2009 Goldthwaite Eagles and the 2011 Tenaha Tigers. I'd take Timpson over another school in the country with their enrollment. 

They are going to absolutely abuse 2A....they're gonna average 70 points a game. I'd get up by 35 and yank Bussey.....I'd guard his azz with bubble wrap on the sideline....you're done for the night, son. 

3 hours ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

Heard about Bussey many times over the years, glad I got to witness this young man in person... when it's said he makes it look easy, it's facts! Good luck to both squads going forward 

Hopefully I can see these 2 in Jerry World representing in Dec ✌🏾️

Im glad I finally got to watch him play in person also he is fun to watch 

Just now, TigerBlue09 said:

Man he is the truth 

If I’m not mistaken, since youth league up til now he’s only lost two games, both of those in the last two years to Shiner…..he’s on a mission.  He’s also one of the most humble kids you could ever meet.  Always gives shout outs to his team mates.  Hard to beat that in a leader. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Really good performance by Timpson. Was glad DF got a live stream working so that I could watch this one. 

Couple of uneducated opinions:

1) Timpson just keeps coming at you on offense. Didn’t look like they ever got phased whether it was 1st and 10 or 3rd and Long. 

2) DF youth/lack of experience showed up at the key spots. QB made some really good plays, also left some big ones out there. Same thing up front. There were times DF won the LOS and there were times in key situations where they didn’t. Case in point, DF gets the ball with 1:10 left in the half and drives down and scores. That was a big boy drive to get it back right before half. Which leads me to point 3…

3) Special teams really flipped the game on its head. I highly doubt DF said hey let’s squib kick it right to the best player on the field. Gotta execute better in that situation. You don’t give up that TD and it’s 21-16 and even tighter than it was, especially when DF wound up scoring 1st in the 3rd quarter. 
And it was probably out of reach when it happened, but DF muffing the kickoff to give Timpson the short field was the ultimate dagger. Especially when it had came after DF had fumbled going into the end zone their previous drive. 

4) I wouldn’t write DF off, they showed glimpses. Obviously weren’t good enough and didn’t play clean enough, but it’s in there. And several people have said it…Timpson is the real, real deal. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1