3A Div. II #4 Daingerfield Tigers vs 2A Div. I #1 Timpson Bears

tigernationfan

Who will win  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who will get the win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/09/2022 at 11:00 PM

33 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

🤡 

This game may be one for the ages. It could also get lopsided either way imo. It really depends on how disciplined our defense can be. We won't see another qb1 like Bussey this year and im thankful for that lol but I think we pull away in the 4th and win something like 46-35

3 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

This game may be one for the ages. It could also get lopsided either way imo. It really depends on how disciplined our defense can be. We won't see another qb1 like Bussey this year and im thankful for that lol but I think we pull away in the 4th and win something like 46-35

I hear ya.  I’m ready 

53 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

I could definitely see that happening 

• Like 2

Not much more to say it's time for the young men from Daingerfield and Timpson to settle it on the field. It's not often you get 2 highly ranked and legit teams playing each other. Should be entertaining. Hope both Teams stay injury free and safe travels for everyone. 

Good luck to Daingerfield and Go Bears.

Time to Rumble in the Jungle!!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WildBear said:

Not much more to say it's time for the young men from Dangerfield and Timpson to settle it on the field. It's not often you get 2 highly ranked and legit teams playing each other. Should be entertaining. Hope both Teams stay injury free and safe travels for everyone. 

Good luck to Dangerfield and Go Bears.

Time to Rumble in the Jungle!!!

Dag gum son.....there's more than one I in Daingerfield.