Jump to content

3A Div. II #4 Daingerfield Tigers vs 2A Div. I #1 Timpson Bears


tigernationfan
 Share

Who will win  

100 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will get the win


This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/09/2022 at 11:00 PM

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

Heard about Bussey many times over the years, glad I got to witness this young man in person... when it's said he makes it look easy, it's facts! Good luck to both squads going forward 

Hopefully I can see these 2 in Jerry World representing in Dec ✌🏾️

Im glad I finally got to watch him play in person also he is fun to watch 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TigerBlue09 said:

Man he is the truth 

If I’m not mistaken, since youth league up til now he’s only lost two games, both of those in the last two years to Shiner…..he’s on a mission.  He’s also one of the most humble kids you could ever meet.  Always gives shout outs to his team mates.  Hard to beat that in a leader. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Really good performance by Timpson. Was glad DF got a live stream working so that I could watch this one. 
 

Couple of uneducated opinions:

1) Timpson just keeps coming at you on offense. Didn’t look like they ever got phased whether it was 1st and 10 or 3rd and Long. 
 

2) DF youth/lack of experience showed up at the key spots. QB made some really good plays, also left some big ones out there. Same thing up front. There were times DF won the LOS and there were times in key situations where they didn’t. Case in point, DF gets the ball with 1:10 left in the half and drives down and scores. That was a big boy drive to get it back right before half. Which leads me to point 3…

3) Special teams really flipped the game on its head. I highly doubt DF said hey let’s squib kick it right to the best player on the field. Gotta execute better in that situation. You don’t give up that TD and it’s 21-16 and even tighter than it was, especially when DF wound up scoring 1st in the 3rd quarter. 
And it was probably out of reach when it happened, but DF muffing the kickoff to give Timpson the short field was the ultimate dagger. Especially when it had came after DF had fumbled going into the end zone their previous drive. 
 

4) I wouldn’t write DF off, they showed glimpses. Obviously weren’t good enough and didn’t play clean enough, but it’s in there. And several people have said it…Timpson is the real, real deal. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, JMS1971 said:

I had a blast reading all the trash talking this week. I can honestly say that not a single derogatory thing was said about a player. These Daingerfield fans were top notch. I look forward to seeing the Tigers make a run. Finally, that #3 is a rocket and brings the wood. 

Hats off Bears. Hats off Timpson has athletes. Much respect and good luck. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Lambo said:

Probably. I still think they'd sweep the district. You're getting like 2 days of completely honest Lambo here. No home bias no trolling or anything like that. I hope y'all got y'all's ring sizes ready to go because y'all might as well order them. Ain't nothing stopping y'all. This Timpson team is the best 2A (Old 1a) team I've ever seen and I seen the 2006-2007 Alto teams. The 2009 Goldthwaite Eagles and the 2011 Tenaha Tigers. I'd take Timpson over another school in the country with their enrollment. 

I wish we could line up them and 2015 Canadian. I am NOT saying we would win. I think it would be a phenomenal game. That team was the best we have ever, or probably will ever field. Was like watching a machine work. 
 

would be perfect execution vs unbelievable big play ability and improvisation (Bussey). Don’t know the outcome, but I can guarantee it would be worth the price of admission.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, villagegenius said:

Really good performance by Timpson. Was glad DF got a live stream working so that I could watch this one. 
 

Couple of uneducated opinions:

1) Timpson just keeps coming at you on offense. Didn’t look like they ever got phased whether it was 1st and 10 or 3rd and Long. 
 

2) DF youth/lack of experience showed up at the key spots. QB made some really good plays, also left some big ones out there. Same thing up front. There were times DF won the LOS and there were times in key situations where they didn’t. Case in point, DF gets the ball with 1:10 left in the half and drives down and scores. That was a big boy drive to get it back right before half. Which leads me to point 3…

3) Special teams really flipped the game on its head. I highly doubt DF said hey let’s squib kick it right to the best player on the field. Gotta execute better in that situation. You don’t give up that TD and it’s 21-16 and even tighter than it was, especially when DF wound up scoring 1st in the 3rd quarter. 
And it was probably out of reach when it happened, but DF muffing the kickoff to give Timpson the short field was the ultimate dagger. Especially when it had came after DF had fumbled going into the end zone their previous drive. 
 

4) I wouldn’t write DF off, they showed glimpses. Obviously weren’t good enough and didn’t play clean enough, but it’s in there. And several people have said it…Timpson is the real, real deal. 

You forgot to add coaching. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, THEHARDWAY said:

I wish we could line up them and 2015 Canadian. I am NOT saying we would win. I think it would be a phenomenal game. That team was the best we have ever, or probably will ever field. Was like watching a machine work. 
 

would be perfect execution vs unbelievable big play ability and improvisation (Bussey). Don’t know the outcome, but I can guarantee it would be worth the price of admission.

I would pay to watch that one..yep 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, THEHARDWAY said:

I wish we could line up them and 2015 Canadian. I am NOT saying we would win. I think it would be a phenomenal game. That team was the best we have ever, or probably will ever field. Was like watching a machine work. 
 

would be perfect execution vs unbelievable big play ability and improvisation (Bussey). Don’t know the outcome, but I can guarantee it would be worth the price of admission.

I think Timpson is just too fast. But like I said their O-Line isn't anything special so anything could happen .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, villagegenius said:

Really good performance by Timpson. Was glad DF got a live stream working so that I could watch this one. 
 

Couple of uneducated opinions:

1) Timpson just keeps coming at you on offense. Didn’t look like they ever got phased whether it was 1st and 10 or 3rd and Long. 
 

2) DF youth/lack of experience showed up at the key spots. QB made some really good plays, also left some big ones out there. Same thing up front. There were times DF won the LOS and there were times in key situations where they didn’t. Case in point, DF gets the ball with 1:10 left in the half and drives down and scores. That was a big boy drive to get it back right before half. Which leads me to point 3…

3) Special teams really flipped the game on its head. I highly doubt DF said hey let’s squib kick it right to the best player on the field. Gotta execute better in that situation. You don’t give up that TD and it’s 21-16 and even tighter than it was, especially when DF wound up scoring 1st in the 3rd quarter. 
And it was probably out of reach when it happened, but DF muffing the kickoff to give Timpson the short field was the ultimate dagger. Especially when it had came after DF had fumbled going into the end zone their previous drive. 
 

4) I wouldn’t write DF off, they showed glimpses. Obviously weren’t good enough and didn’t play clean enough, but it’s in there. And several people have said it…Timpson is the real, real deal. 

Coaching also we very undisciplined 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/9/2022 at 10:50 PM, TigerBlue09 said:

EB5D39DE-84C3-4EE6-AAE4-385F73DB6F43.jpeg

I was a little lost with the whole Cat Daddy and the man bun comments, but now I saw the video and realize it was Dfield Head Coach Nelson interview before the game and he was giving props to Timpson QB Bussey calling him Cat Datty and his hair. I'm late 😆  Respect 

Edited by KrookedWolfe
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/15/2022 at 4:30 PM, KrookedWolfe said:

I was a little lost with the whole Cat Daddy and the man bun comments, but now I saw the video and realize it was Dfield Head Coach Nelson interview before the game and he was giving props to Timpson QB Bussey calling him Cat Datty and his hair. I'm late 😆  Respect 

😂😂😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share




×
×
  • Create New...