3A Div. II #4 Daingerfield Tigers vs 2A Div. I #1 Timpson Bears

tigernationfan

Who will win  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who will get the win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/09/2022 at 11:00 PM

5 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

Never said he would sir,but he's an x factor at times,and football has always been about individual effort in certain ways..you and I have both seen games where an individual player has put a team on his back..Vince Young in the rosebowl,Brady in the bowl against Atlanta..et AL..not saying he's that good..lol but he will command alot of the defenses attention and if he catches someone slipping he'll cause ya some heartburn...lol 

True enough Chain. I hear ya on that assessment. He can be the Xfactor sure enough, but not alone. I know he has a RB too, but we don’t hear much about him. You gotta admit though in  Rose bowl Vince had multiple players around him. Jamal Charles RB, Romance Taylor RB/WR, Jordan ShipleyWR and many other skilled players. Not to mention one hell of a OL and star players on defense too. Vince didn't also start on defense and special teams.

Brady had several great players around him for him to shine. Also Brady wasn't expected to start both ways. The only name I hear from Timpson is Bussey. 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️ 

Tigers by 14-21 points. We'll see soon enough. Now don't go disappearing after the game Sir.  I know you won't because you respect both teams, but I had to shoot that on ya. 😆 

2 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Point being is you got slapped around and took a L. Now your on a undefeated team thread talking about teams being overrated.  Go away 😆 

Lol like what does Them playing Franklin and loosing a close game got to do with anything teams match up differently against different teams 😂 what happened in 2010? Gilmer steam rolled us, tatum beat gilmer, oYe rolled tatum, and we rolled oYe

Just now, TigerBlue09 said:

Lol like what does Them playing Franklin and loosing a close game got to do with anything teams match up differently against different teams 😂 what happened in 2010? Gilmer steam rolled us, tatum beat gilmer, oYe rolled tatum, and we rolled oYe

That's too much for him to think about and digest 🤣. What makes the Tigers overrated? He probably hasn't seen either game and can identify our weaknesses.  He's just a Tiger hater. Let's hope we see them in the playoffs. If it happens,  he'll change his screen name to purple passion or something so we can't call him out 🤣 🤣 

• LOL! 1

10 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

That's too much for him to think about and digest 🤣. What makes the Tigers overrated? He probably hasn't seen either game and can identify our weaknesses.  He's just a Tiger hater. Let's hope we see them in the playoffs. If it happens,  he'll change his screen name to purple passion or something so we can't call him out 🤣🤣 

If it all plays out like it’s suppose too round 3 if not WR will pop em before we get our hands on them Pigeons 

48 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

True enough Chain. I hear ya on that assessment. He can be the Xfactor sure enough, but not alone. I know he has a RB too, but we don’t hear much about him. You gotta admit though in  Rose bowl Vince had multiple players around him. Jamal Charles RB, Romance Taylor RB/WR, Jordan ShipleyWR and many other skilled players. Not to mention one hell of a OL and star players on defense too. Vince didn't also start on defense and special teams.

Brady had several great players around him for him to shine. Also Brady wasn't expected to start both ways. The only name I hear from Timpson is Bussey. 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️ 

Tigers by 14-21 points. We'll see soon enough. Now don't go disappearing after the game Sir. 

Sir,I never disappear,I can take a beating with the best of em..lol..I rooted for Carlisle when the weren't good,those were rough times my man...rough times...

1 minute ago, upullinmychain said:

Naa...we got to try and clap another 3a school Friday,we gon have our hands full over here..best of luck to both and have an injury free night...both gon need everybody going forward..✌️

Good luck to y’all also who do y’all play?