Jump to content

3A Div. II #4 Daingerfield Tigers vs 2A Div. I #1 Timpson Bears


Who will win  

100 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will get the win


This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/09/2022 at 11:00 PM

Recommended Posts

57 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Not enough to win tho js.... ive watched both of yalls games so far and im very impressed with what I've seen but I still don't think its enough to get a W in the jungle.

This should be a great game. I know I am looking forward to it. Timpson by 21

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, NewtonBaller said:

Jeff Gladney and Damian Haskins never struggled to 

I'm guessing you are referring to 2012? If so Dfield won that game in Mt Pleasant and went to State. Our RB J.B. Hurndon made all of them look slow when he took the kick(punt) return to the house for the Win. (60-70yrds)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

I'm guessing you are referring to 2012? If so Dfield won that game in Mt Pleasant and went to State. Our RB J.B. Hurndon made all of them look slow when he took the kick(punt) return to the house for the Win. (60-70yrds)

Herndon graduated in 2008

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, WildBear said:

That Tatum run game ate up Dangerfields defense pretty good. 

Don't bring us in this crap.....I don't wanna see that kinda speed no mo. Trying to compare our running  game against them to what your running game against them will be like is apples to oranges. They took away our option pitches and jet sweeps and sweeps with their speed. We had to resort to running the FB dive behind Fite and Welch and then Watson in the middle of the field behind Fite and Welch......yall aint gonna be using any kinda scheme like that. DF's #7 will be faster than anybody on the field. Dude can take a bubble screen and turn it into 6 quick. DF's team speed is definitely better than Timpson's. Depth will be the biggest factor. Bussey and the skill players will be trying to stop vertical route after vertical route.....then turn around and try to move the ball on offense.....time after time after time after time. Aint got enough depth. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, NewtonBaller said:

Jeff Gladney and Damian Haskins never struggled to 

Did they win that game? Nope 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 you're reaching for something that isn't there ole son. About like timpson will be reaching for air as those boys in BLUE zoom past their secondary 🥱💨💨💨

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Don't bring us in this crap.....I don't wanna see that kinda speed no mo. Trying to compare our running  game against them to what your running game against them will be like is apples to oranges. They took away our option pitches and jet sweeps and sweeps with their speed. We had to resort to running the FB dive behind Fite and Welch and then Watson in the middle of the field behind Fite and Welch......yall aint gonna be using any kinda scheme like that. DF's #7 will be faster than anybody on the field. Dude can take a bubble screen and turn it into 6 quick. DF's team speed is definitely better than Timpson's. Depth will be the biggest factor. Bussey and the skill players will be trying to stop vertical route after vertical route.....then turn around and try to move the ball on offense.....time after time after time after time. Aint got enough depth. 

Y’all’s tacking on those screens was suspect as well. They won’t pull that over and over again. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, T87A said:

Ok sorry, I understand track speed and field speed. My point being that serval commits made that Daingerfield had more over all speed than Timpson and they have nothing to base that off of. All I’m  trying to say is that Timpson and Daingerfield should be evenly matched when it comes to over all speed. 

Way faster like faster than fast 🙊

  • LOL! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

Y’all’s tacking on those screens was suspect as well. They won’t pull that over and over again. 

Hell, we ain't got no speed. We couldn't catch him to get a hand on him lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, NewtonBaller said:

Jeff Gladney and Damian Haskins never struggled to 

Didn’t make em look slow they just couldn’t bring him down which is two different things!!  And they barely won first one 38-37 because they called a 65 yard Shawn hooks receiving td on a chop block with 29 seconds left the second game they tackled better

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, KrookedWolfe said:

I'm guessing you are referring to 2012? If so Dfield won that game in Mt Pleasant and went to State. Our RB J.B. Hurndon made all of them look slow when he took the kick(punt) return to the house for the Win. (60-70yrds)

It was Bimp that took it to the house

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Don't bring us in this crap.....I don't wanna see that kinda speed no mo. Trying to compare our running  game against them to what your running game against them will be like is apples to oranges. They took away our option pitches and jet sweeps and sweeps with their speed. We had to resort to running the FB dive behind Fite and Welch and then Watson in the middle of the field behind Fite and Welch......yall aint gonna be using any kinda scheme like that. DF's #7 will be faster than anybody on the field. Dude can take a bubble screen and turn it into 6 quick. DF's team speed is definitely better than Timpson's. Depth will be the biggest factor. Bussey and the skill players will be trying to stop vertical route after vertical route.....then turn around and try to move the ball on offense.....time after time after time after time. Aint got enough depth. 

They will find out soon enough

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Eagle8 said:

Yeah....we played against Johnny Hurndon Jr. In 2007.....twice actually. 

Yupp y’all got us in the season opener 48-20 and in the playoffs we was down 14-17 driving with 2minutes left in game running the ball the whole drive with Johnnie and Jhill get to the 30 and throw the damn ball to a freaking sophomore gets picked first offense play Bryce bell takes it to the house for six n we lost 24-14 worse feeling ever

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

Don't bring us in this crap.....I don't wanna see that kinda speed no mo. Trying to compare our running  game against them to what your running game against them will be like is apples to oranges. They took away our option pitches and jet sweeps and sweeps with their speed. We had to resort to running the FB dive behind Fite and Welch and then Watson in the middle of the field behind Fite and Welch......yall aint gonna be using any kinda scheme like that. DF's #7 will be faster than anybody on the field. Dude can take a bubble screen and turn it into 6 quick. DF's team speed is definitely better than Timpson's. Depth will be the biggest factor. Bussey and the skill players will be trying to stop vertical route after vertical route.....then turn around and try to move the ball on offense.....time after time after time after time. Aint got enough depth. 

Timpson ain't Tatum 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...