Week 3: Gladewater at Spring Hill

Sportsjunkiee

Week 3: Gladewater at Spring Hill  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/10/2022 at 12:30 AM

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

@Sportsjunkiee stop making the votes hidden. I wanna see whos voting so I can see the real votes and not the butthurt votes. 

LOL.....you're giving me too much credit.  I had know idea I was hiding the votes or not hiding the votes.  I need to pay better attention.  For what it is worth though, I am all for voter ID.

7 minutes ago, Sportsjunkiee said:

LOL.....you're giving me too much credit.  I had know idea I was hiding the votes or not hiding the votes.  I need to pay better attention.  For what it is worth though, I am all for voter ID.

Lol....should be a thing when you do a poll where you choose between public voting and not. 

5 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Y’all must be down too? Lol Technically we ain’t even got started yet and down. Winstar time

Yessir.....wireline dropped the gun.....its at 15k feet, still live 💣.  Bout to frac the other well while they wait on the fishing unit to get here. Going with a fishing unit first....coil next if unsuccessful. Which brings me to this......any of you folks work coil tubing? Hook a brotha up.....E8 needs more cash flow in this economy. 

33 minutes ago, Acewell said:

I don't know if this game will be competitive or not but it will be interesting considering ex Spring Hill head coach and 2 players at Gladewater.  Both started on Spring Hill varsity last year. One as a Freshman the other was a 3 year starter.

Bet them kids were like....heck yeah, we get to go to a real playoff contender. 

Them kids now - 😲

1 hour ago, PantherNation2015 said:

But Coach said it was different over here……😂

Big difference. Coach was like “ we will lose a few games. We might even get blown out once or twice a season. We usually win district and make the playoffs. We blow SH out regularly and we beat Tatum year in and year out. If you stay at SH you will be a 4a team that can’t play with 3a teams and when you get to district you will lose every game. If you stay at SH You will have a new coach every other year” We are down right now. But we were also down in the first 3 games last year. SH stays down in football. Big difference 

8 minutes ago, BossBear02 said:

Big difference. Coach was like “ we will lose a few games. We might even get blown out once or twice a season. We usually win district and make the playoffs. We blow SH out regularly and we beat Tatum year in and year out. If you stay at SH you will be a 4a team that can’t play with 3a teams and when you get to district you will lose every game. If you stay at SH You will have a new coach every other year” We are down right now. But we were also down in the first 3 games last year. SH stays down in football. Big difference 

And he ended it with “you’re never gonna win a title there might as well come over here and not win one with us”..

• LOL! 1