Sportsjunkiee

Week 3: DeKalb at Jefferson  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• DeKalb
    • Jefferson

This poll is closed to new votes

14 minutes ago, DaBEARS11 said:

De Kalb is not new boston but I know nb is rooting against us because they are weak AGAIN this year

Say what ya want, DK struggled against EF until the pick 6, in the 3rd qtr.  And you’ll see, if Kam is on the field, they’ll win against DK.  This is a forum, where opinions are acceptable, if they are not for you, you should quit interneting! 

7 hours ago, kooldown54 said:

Say what ya want, DK struggled against EF until the pick 6, in the 3rd qtr.  And you’ll see, if Kam is on the field, they’ll win against DK.  This is a forum, where opinions are acceptable, if they are not for you, you should quit interneting! 

The whole first half EF had one first down if I'm correct so yeah that definitely sounds like DK was struggling. Yes this is a forum for opinions and just like you have a opinion so do I so deal with it. It still don't change the fact that nb is weak again this year.

10 hours ago, kooldown54 said:

Yeah man. It was real worrisome. EF had 4 1st downs, 2 against DK’s 2nd D. They scored after a muffed punt/pass interference then  scored on the last play of the game after a pass interference. Real big struggle. 

12 hours ago, bubba007 said:

If 44 to 13 is a struggle look out for no struggle! Dekalb rolls by 21.  Huyah

I think he is referring to the 14-6 score and EF had the Ball after forcing a 3 and out and then the pick 6 changed the game.  If you don’t want to call it a struggle that’s cool cause DK walked off with it in the 4th but what he is saying is true both teams Defenses was controlling the game Till the pick 6 then DK couldn’t be stopped.  Dekalb has some hard nosed kids that play hard and a couple good RB’s good luck this season. 

13 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

I think he is referring to the 14-6 score and EF had the Ball after forcing a 3 and out and then the pick 6 changed the game.  If you don’t want to call it a struggle that’s cool cause DK walked off with it in the 4th but what he is saying is true both teams Defenses was controlling the game Till the pick 6 then DK couldn’t be stopped.  Dekalb has some hard nosed kids that play hard and a couple good RB’s good luck this season. 

For DK first game it took us a little while to get going on offense so I can't say much about that but your correct once we got going we looked really good. EF is definitely not as bad as people made them out to be I think they will be just fine once they get the offense together. It's hard on a defense when the offense don't produce. Good luck to EF the rest of the season.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jacket52 said:

Well said, EF will be fine need more patience on offense though 

• Like 1