Sportsjunkiee

Week 3: DeKalb at Jefferson  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• DeKalb
    • Jefferson

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Pretty sure there was talk of the kid running his mouth on social media about it being an athletic move. May have even said Gunter hired his dad to get him. Whatever it was that he said was enough for the UIL to say it was purely athletic move. Not a good look to hire 1, O N E coach with an athletic kid to plug into a spot that is needed. It’s different when you hire a HC and he brings his staff that’s been with him for years and they happen to have varsity age kids. If those kids were in diapers, keeling still woulda brought those coaches with him. Case closed. 

I was just searching or trying to search the reason for denying a kids eligibility AFTER the school hired his dad, and the kid lives with his dad.  

7 minutes ago, kooldown54 said:

I was just searching or trying to search the reason for denying a kids eligibility AFTER the school hired his dad, and the kid lives with his dad.  

Had to be something......1st case I've ever seen where the kid wasn't approved to go to the school with the parent. I'm sure there's more rare cases out there I haven't heard of.

1 hour ago, Coach1990 said:

Why are people on here talking about Tatum? Isn't Waskom and Tatum pretty much the same place with kids going to each other's schools. Jefferson wins this one! Unless, Dekalb has a kid like Terrance Ganaway on their team?

They have one, but I believe he is a JR and already has 3 or 4 D1 offers.

9 hours ago, TheDawgpound said:

Final 

Jefferson 24

Dekalb 14

they only scored on a kick return and a fumble return defense played some ball tonight 

Great job jefferson you all have a good team. The kick return was called back. Our offense drove the ball 70 or so yards to score. There was only 3 offensive tds between both teams Jefferson 2 De Kalb 1. We have no excuses we just got our butts kick but I we will still be fine. Good luck jefferson the rest of the year.

• Like 2