Jump to content

Week 3 Carlisle vs Arp


Carlisle vs. Arp  

41 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins???


This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, villagegenius said:

Carlisle keeps collecting W’s and points. Lots and lots of points. 

Only reason we collected 66 was because Troup wouldn't quit,they kept chasing us up,when we were in the middle fifties they were only like five points be hind us..them cats refused to lay down...heck we couldn't slow down...lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gonna be a lot closer than expected. Don’t get shocked if Arp pulls out the Win. Arp is good just young. Very young and been missing some key guys. As Arp gets healthy and these freshman kids keep learning they are gonna be fine. I look for this game to be a thriller. These 2 teams matchup well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, FearTheSpear78 said:

Indians with the speed and all our weapons plus the hard hitting defense will Bring The Juice to Arp. Gimme my Indians by 21

Arp has lots of speed! Just making Freshman mistakes on varsity due to so many freshman playing. They are very close to making the leap to solid! Sideline to sideline and deep they can cover. If you can’t run up the gut on Arp your in for a long night. If you can get by the DTs your on for a good game. It’s that simple. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

Arp has lots of speed! Just making Freshman mistakes on varsity due to so many freshman playing. They are very close to making the leap to solid! Sideline to sideline and deep they can cover. If you can’t run up the gut on Arp your in for a long night. If you can get by the DTs your on for a good game. It’s that simple. 

Yeah we made a few with Troup Friday and nearly got beat...fully understand..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

Gonna be a lot closer than expected. Don’t get shocked if Arp pulls out the Win. Arp is good just young. Very young and been missing some key guys. As Arp gets healthy and these freshman kids keep learning they are gonna be fine. I look for this game to be a thriller. These 2 teams matchup well. 

I fully agree,and we never take someone for granted,we absolutely understand the saying of (any given Friday)...these games against teams a full classification above us are for one thing,to get better to get smarter and to get tougher going forward,our region goes through mart...and Mart is Mart,and they will absolutely have no mercy on anyone standing in front of them..so if someone roughs us up,good,we need it,we learn from it and maybe get better from it..

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Man this is crazy,if these threads are this slow and boring against teams 10-15  miles from our house,where most of the kids know each other or have common kin folk, what the hell is the thread with Mildred gonna be like?lone oak?   I may not start one next week, just 4-5 of us even post on here...🤷‍♂️

Edited by upullinmychain
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Man this is crazy,if these threads are this slow and boring against teams 10-15  miles from our house,where most of the kids know each other or have common kin folk, what the hell is the thread with Mildred gonna be like?lone oak?   I may not start one next week, just 4-5 of us even post on here...🤷‍♂️

We gotta have a thread boss. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, upullinmychain said:

Man this is crazy,if these threads are this slow and boring against teams 10-15  miles from our house,where most of the kids know each other or have common kin folk, what the hell is the thread with Mildred gonna be like?lone oak?   I may not start one next week, just 4-5 of us even post on here...🤷‍♂️

Arp doesn’t have a lot of smoaky Following. Really never has other than a few here or there when things are on the up mostly. With Arp being 0-2 and Carlisle just beat the expected 2 seed for our district I doubt many will chime in this week. I’m telling you now if your secondary is suspect get ready for a long long night cause Arp can and does let that ball fly all over the field and they are going to catch it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tiger1995 said:

Arp doesn’t have a lot of smoaky Following. Really never has other than a few here or there when things are on the up mostly. With Arp being 0-2 and Carlisle just beat the expected 2 seed for our district I doubt many will chime in this week. I’m telling you now if your secondary is suspect get ready for a long long night cause Arp can and does let that ball fly all over the field and they are going to catch it. 

If Arps hoss RB returns that will help them a lot. That said those freshman boys ain’t bad at all. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

Arp doesn’t have a lot of smoaky Following. Really never has other than a few here or there when things are on the up mostly. With Arp being 0-2 and Carlisle just beat the expected 2 seed for our district I doubt many will chime in this week. I’m telling you now if your secondary is suspect get ready for a long long night cause Arp can and does let that ball fly all over the field and they are going to catch it. 

Troup threw alot,I mean alot 30-40 times.seconday kept them in check for the most part,dropped three int's...one was straight pic 6. Linebackers like the smoke so it could be a loud night...on the flip side arp will have to cover a platoon of recievers that can catch well and get yards afterwards,then there is our rb's that can scoot and catch ball out the backfield,them youngsters are going to have to cover everybody or our Jr qb will find an open reciever..this game could be fun to watch.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Troup threw alot,I mean alot 30-40 times.seconday kept them in check for the most part,dropped three int's...one was straight pic 6. Linebackers like the smoke so it could be a loud night...on the flip side arp will have to cover a platoon of recievers that can catch well and get yards afterwards,then there is our rb's that can scoot and catch ball out the backfield,them youngsters are going to have to cover everybody or our Jr qb will find an open reciever..this game could be fun to watch.

Troup is most likely better than Arp this year. Arp is just scrappy and won’t quit 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...