Week 3 Carlisle vs Arp

upullinmychain

Carlisle vs. Arp  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Tiger1995 said:

Troup is most likely better than Arp this year. Arp is just scrappy and won’t quit 

Troup Damn sure didn't quit,not even for a minute,they gots heart,just couldn't catch our speed to the edge.they fought till the clock ran out on them driving to score even when it wouldn't be enough to catch us..yall gonna have your hands full with that bunch in dist.good group of youngsters.

• Like 1

This is gonna be a fun game like you say, but unless something terrible happens to go wrong, I think the Indians will definitely light up the scoreboard. Things are different this season for Carlisle with all the flood routes, and we'll..... all the multiple routes. Focus too hard on the pass and the run will kill ya.  Carlisle has the potential to give you a long night.

2 minutes ago, RipperRipper said:

This is gonna be a fun game like you say, but unless something terrible happens to go wrong, I think the Indians will definitely light up the scoreboard. Things are different this season for Carlisle with all the flood routes, and we'll..... all the multiple routes. Focus too hard on the pass and the run will kill ya.  Carlisle has the potential to give you a long night.

The double tight end sets where the tight ends can actually catch and advance the ball is amazing to me this year...been a minute aimce we had anything like this...caught Troup flat footed too.  Coach added a lot of new wrinkles to this offense this year or the kiddos got mature enough to run em 🤷‍♂️.  Either way it's entertaining...lol 

Just now, RipperRipper said:

You're right. Now don't get me wrong, I haven't made reservations at Jerryworld or anything like that, but we're going to be a tough squad this year.

Keep an eye on bremond ripper,that qb over there is legit this year and he's braking ankles in the first couple games they've played..lol 

5 hours ago, StillALion said:

CalPreps moved Carlisle up to #4 in the rankings and predict Carlisle to beat Arp this week 56-14.  The main AP poll doesn’t come out until tomorrow and they should be #6 or 7 probably.  

135E939D-B10C-46F1-8C77-18F4CB84394D.jpeg

497A1290-60D3-441C-B2B0-5E6D320A8AA9.jpeg

Yeah,I watched Albany game and Mart game,think mart may be a little better overall team (personal opinion). Won't know till later this year as season goes along.I personally don't think we blow arp out like calprep predicts..alot would have to go right for us and arp would have to implode 🤷‍♂️  thanks for the info cuz,much appreciated 

• Like 1

Soooooo it’s been brought to my attention Troup was missing not only it’s potentially All State player RB/WR but a few more key players. 

that said.... Arp gets in the Win Column this week. They’re Starting RB who was out last week should be good to go hopefully. Either way I’m gonna say that Arp shocks everyone this week and the above listed reasons are why. 

3 hours ago, Tiger1995 said:

Soooooo it’s been brought to my attention Troup was missing not only it’s potentially All State player RB/WR but a few more key players. 

that said.... Arp gets in the Win Column this week. They’re Starting RB who was out last week should be good to go hopefully. Either way I’m gonna say that Arp shocks everyone this week and the above listed reasons are why. 

Wouldn't have made a difference..js 

At the start of the game only the rb/wr was not suited up as best as I could tell.the rest of them throughout the night that was stacking up over there were casualties of the game as the night went on..may have been dinged coming into game but they played strong until the went out..that's all I know for facts, troups problems weren't on offense,it was defense.they just didn't have an answer for all our assets and that's just the breaks of the game..last year's game it was reversed and we ran out of gas in the fourt and couldn't contain them..it ebbs and it flows brother...

• Like 1