Week 3 Carlisle vs Arp

upullinmychain

Carlisle vs. Arp  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

This game tonight will set the tone for the year,arp is pretty quick,can catch the  ball and has some size up front.They played garrison pretty decent but had no answer for Joaquin and that model T  misdirection offense,which if you don't play against it pretty regularly,can confuse the living daylights out of a defense.we run a West coast type spread but will jump into an odd power run double tight formation with counters and leads at times.often we go air raid at the NASCAR pace if the D is getting gassed,coach turned up the dials last week and our offense started cooking and it was a thing of beauty to watch...curious to what new wrinkles they add this week 👀

• Like 1

Arp has adjusted well. A few breaks here or there and Arp could very well win this game. Geez they’ve dropped 5 wide open TDs lol Carlisle is fast....They got 5 big fast dudes that ball. So far 6 is my favorite. He’s got fire. I like his style. Enjoy the fireworks in the second half. Another 50 points coming. 

12 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Refs are shady and I don't say that lightly.,game should be out of reach by now..couple td called back for invisible holding on outside...Idk.we get ball to start second half 

Watching it live you can see the calls. Arp is well coached and Carlisle a little more raw but talented. And FAST