Winnsboro vs. Hooks 9/9

chevyman

Hooks @ Winnsboro  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

Ive watched a little over a quarter of the Cooper game, and im having a hard time understanding how the Hornets have only scored 31 points in 2 games. Offense looks solid with a really good running back and some good receivers. I want to see the Raiders play their best defensive game so far

2 hours ago, chevyman said:

Ive watched a little over a quarter of the Cooper game, and im having a hard time understanding how the Hornets have only scored 31 points in 2 games. Offense looks solid with a really good running back and some good receivers. I want to see the Raiders play their best defensive game so far

Penalties and then not being able to overcome them.

The Hooks defense has played good in both games. I thought the offense would be the one playing good, but they can't seem to put it together continuously. The offense has the potential to be good. Penalty on the first drive costs us a touchdown. Losing our starting center in the middle of the Cooper game, did not help our offense.

3 hours ago, chevyman said:

@Cannon85 Hooks fans, what do you guys think?

If we cannot get our offense going we will be in trouble. Our defense has been on the field way too long in the first two games and it cost us in the last one. If we do this against yall it will be a long night. If we get it going offensively we will make a good game out of it because our secondary is pretty good (3 or 4 INTs) in the first two games against running teams. We have to get our big RB going early to stay up with yall.

1 hour ago, Cannon85 said:

If we cannot get our offense going we will be in trouble. Our defense has been on the field way too long in the first two games and it cost us in the last one. If we do this against yall it will be a long night. If we get it going offensively we will make a good game out of it because our secondary is pretty good (3 or 4 INTs) in the first two games against running teams. We have to get our big RB going early to stay up with yall.

I look for it to be a good game myself. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cannon85 said:

Even if you get your big RB going, Hooks will have to score every possession to stay in the game.  Hooks D is going to see something much different than Harmony & Cooper.  Good luck!

1 minute ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Even if you get your big RB going, Hooks will have to score every possession to stay in the game.  Hooks D is going to see something much different than Harmony & Cooper.  Good luck!

thanks! seems we need it seeing how we have never played a pass happy team before.