***Week 3: San Augustine Wolves (0-2) @ Alto Yellowjackets (1-1)- SATURDAY | 2:00 p.m.***

StingEmALTO

San Augustine @ Alto  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/10/2022 at 12:30 AM

On 9/5/2022 at 3:27 PM, StingEmALTO said:

I think it will be a closer game than 3 scores; of course I would take 3 scores! I like jacketgrad06’s thinking. Lol

I watched the Tenaha - SA game film. Lots of penalties. Seems like Tenaha shot themselves in the foot on several drives. SA’s TD was very dramatic with the gang tackling/stripping of the ball by Tenaha and then the SA guy picking it up and running 40+ yards for the score. SA has a ton of kids. Couldn’t believe how many were on the sideline! Did they dress everyone? Was there a JV game the night before?

We made some good adjustments at the half of the Shelbyville game. Allowed one TD in the second half. I was shocked Hemphill did what they did. They must be pretty dang good to put up those numbers two weeks in a row.

Our defense is getting better. Our offense has put up some good numbers point-wise as well as yardage wise. Quite a few weapons. I’m looking forward to Friday night!

Hemphill is really stout and big.  our big RB should be back tomorrow after having Covid.  Defense played a lot better against Tenaha.  Our offense just needs to pick it up and I think we will be fine.   Having a lot of young kids being brought up.  JV has been playing the past couple of weeks. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Wolfman said:

Hemphill is really stout and big.  our big RB should be back tomorrow after having Covid.  Defense played a lot better against Tenaha.  Our offense just needs to pick it up and I think we will be fine.   Having a lot of young kids being brought up.  JV has been playing the past couple of weeks. 

Hemphill in 90s Upshaw form!  Lol Good for them!

SA like always has some dudes flying around and some big linemen! There are about 4-5 kids on the 8th grade who I thought might have their driver’s licenses already. 😂 

Good luck today!