Week 3 Mount Pleasant vs Liberty-Eylau

Liger01

Tigers vs Leopards  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Leopards
    • Tigers

19 hours ago, WiseGuy said:

I think MP is improving from where they have been but they still arent very good yet. 

LE will roll to a 3-0 start. We caught Paris in a down year too. We should go into the SS game 4-0

LE will be too much for MP.   The LE D will be the best and fastest D that MP has seen.   

2 hours ago, oldhornet said:

I am a big fan of Coach D at LE.  I hope he is able to pull this one off.  

2 hours ago, oldhornet said:

I am a big fan of Coach D at LE.  I hope he is able to pull this one off.  

I hope not, but this one worries me for sure!!

The Leopards have yet to play a complete game so far but the have looked good in spurts..the offense is still figuring it out but they got a deep and talented  receiver core. Defense looks really good but wasn't really  challenged against Paris..what does MP run on offense?

MP runs the spread. The Tiger defense gave up a couple big plays against SS and then the turnover bug bit the Tigers late in the game including a pick 6 to seal the W for SS. Overall the defense is decent. Oline hasn’t jelled yet and is a work in progress. New system is showing signs of being good but lacking consistency. Haven’t seen LE lately but seems like they are rolling along pretty well. I expect a good game and hard fought battle by both teams

18 minutes ago, Triton said:

MP runs the spread. The Tiger defense gave up a couple big plays against SS and then the turnover bug bit the Tigers late in the game including a pick 6 to seal the W for SS. Overall the defense is decent. Oline hasn’t jelled yet and is a work in progress. New system is showing signs of being good but lacking consistency. Haven’t seen LE lately but seems like they are rolling along pretty well. I expect a good game and hard fought battle by both teams

Expect more of a challenge with MP ..Paris is in rebuilding mode so we did what was supposed to do..looking forward to a good match up Friday. 

On 9/7/2022 at 9:36 PM, budmanmpfan said:

Im hoping for a good game as well. But with how LE is playing right now, if MP has some of the same struggles they have had in the first 2 games, this game could get ugly early.

Hope not because they (MP players and coaches) are busting it to try to improve and doing things the right way. Proud of that, just hope it goes in the right direction this week.

LE is always loaded with talent.

11 minutes ago, MPGold said:

Hope not because they (MP players and coaches) are busting it to try to improve and doing things the right way. Proud of that, just hope it goes in the right direction this week.

LE is always loaded with talent.

I hope things go well tonight as well. I believe it will be a great game.

1 hour ago, TINDERBOX said:

MP GOLD were you implying that previous players and coaches at MP WEREN'T busting it to improve and WEREN'T doing it the right 

way?  Sounds like you had an ax to grind.

Not at all. If I wanted to say that I would. 

Sounds like you want to stir the pot!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jaxLEe said:

LEOPARDS DEFENSE SAVED THE DAY!!!

Mt Pleasant  gave the game away! The only scores for LE was because  of a dropped snap on a punt inside the 20 and a snap over the punters head inside the 20. LE is a little better but wont be able to hang with Gilmer or PG.