Tyler High @ Mesquite Horn

cujoforlife

Tyler @ Mesquite Horn   

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, cujoforlife said:

Meaning it’s going to be like last week? 

O no, Horn is a lot better than Legacy, meaning TH is going to have to play a lot better to get the W. If we don’t, then it will be like last week, we’ll be coming home with that L-Chain around our neck. 

Let’s Get This W CUJO!

6 hours ago, cujo2016 said:

O no, Horn is a lot better than Legacy, meaning TH is going to have to play a lot better to get the W. If we don’t, then it will be like last week, we’ll be coming home with that L-Chain around our neck. 

Let’s Get This W CUJO!

Unless Tyler high changes things I don't see them winning this game. I am still pulling for cujo QNQD

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cujo2016 said:

What things need to change in order for them to win This game?

Outsider looking in I think it starts at the top. I said this last year...if the CEO ain't professional then the workers not gonna be. Too much swag and not enuff substance.  Just str8 up like that. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, gtee2 said:

Outsider looking in I think it starts at the top. I said this last year...if the CEO ain't professional then the workers not gonna be. Too much swag and not enuff substance.  Just str8 up like that. 

I agree totally 💯. But what changes “This” game in order to get the “W”?

45 minutes ago, gtee2 said:

I don’t think  “as you put” the workers are not professionals.

How good is JT D-line because pass blocking has been Horn main issue. Our QB starter is a big kid and he has very little mobility. Because of the pressure he had gotten he is not a accurate passer. His backup is much smaller and not a great passer. Because he is a better runner he has been the better QB option. For us it's gonna come down to us being able to pass block and have some semblance of a passing game. I think we will win it if we can pass for 125+ yards. I don't see this game being a blowout by either team.

4 minutes ago, Grainraiser said:

How good is JT D-line because pass blocking has been Horn main issue. Our QB starter is a big kid and he has very little mobility. Because of the pressure he had gotten he is not a accurate passer. His backup is much smaller and not a great passer. Because he is a better runner he has been the better QB option. For us it's gonna come down to us being able to pass block and have some semblance of a passing game. I think we will win it if we can pass for 125+ yards. I don't see this game being a blowout by either team.

JMO: this defense is still a work in progress.   Our run defense is, let’s just say is behind schedule. Seeing that Horn running game is not bad, could spell for another long night for Cujo, but I’m expecting lots of improvement.

Our pass defense has played against below average passing offenses. It hasn’t been that bad but poor tackling and containment has been our achilles’ heel. I am also looking for improvement in that area as well.

Let’s Go Cujo 

1 hour ago, cujo2016 said:

JMO: this defense is still a work in progress.   Our run defense is, let’s just say is behind schedule. Seeing that Horn running game is not bad, could spell for another long night for Cujo, but I’m expecting lots of improvement.

Our pass defense has played against below average passing offenses. It hasn’t been that bad but poor tackling and containment has been our achilles’ heel. I am also looking for improvement in that area as well.

Let’s Go Cujo 

Seeing that there is only one pass happy team in this district. Which I would say is Lufkin. Everyone else is run first and pass off the run.