Carthage Dawgs versus Corner Stone

cowboyandchrist

Carthage vs. Cornerstone   

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

I guess it's too late to change my vote in the poll, Huh?  When I voted(early), I was not aware of the health of the Cornerstone QB, and felt like Cornerstone needed at least one vote anyway.  Heck, we all are well aware that Connor Cuff is knocking it down this season at QB for Carthage......you could see his talent last season.  Anyway......no disrespect to the Carthagenians at all........they have what appears to be another elite team this season.  I suppose Cornerstone should have been a worthy opponent this week.......but it might not turn out that way.

• LOL! 1

4 hours ago, JBizzle said:

Hate to hear they may not be at full strength.  Would have loved to see the game with both sides healthy.

If this week isn't a test, next week should be.

Hey Jbizzle, have you ever seen a thread where there is 21 replies, and 19 of the 21 replies have come from one person? 

Edited by mikehoncho
Ongoing development
  • LOL! 1

5 hours ago, regaleagle said:

I guess it's too late to change my vote in the poll, Huh?  When I voted(early), I was not aware of the health of the Cornerstone QB, and felt like Cornerstone needed at least one vote anyway.  Heck, we all are well aware that Connor Cuff is knocking it down this season at QB for Carthage......you could see his talent last season.  Anyway......no disrespect to the Carthagenians at all........they have what appears to be another elite team this season.  I suppose Cornerstone should have been a worthy opponent this week.......but it might not turn out that way.

That’s alright, you wanted them to have a little love.

1 minute ago, Cleareyesopenheartcantlose said:

Cuff is not as good as y’all think. He’s to vanilla as a QB. If you pay attention he gets a snap and stands flat footed, as a QB you just can’t. 

Well what we do know is that he’s playing light years better than he did last year and it’s good enough so far. 

1 minute ago, mikehoncho said:

Well what we do know is that he’s playing light years better than he did last year and it’s good enough so far. 

Your right, but who has Carthage played that’s any good. Don’t get me wrong I’m a Carthage fan. But there some things you see that you can’t get away with when playing more top tier teams

3 minutes ago, Cleareyesopenheartcantlose said:

Kilgore secondary is not good AT ALL lol. D-Line is decent but secondary is terrible.

just like Marshall there D-Line is light years better than kilgore. But there secondary is just as bad.

Please let us know who is good.

6 minutes ago, Cleareyesopenheartcantlose said:

Your right, but who has Carthage played that’s any good. Don’t get me wrong I’m a Carthage fan. But there some things you see that you can’t get away with when playing more top tier teams

It’s hard to say until a few more games for those teams. Kilgore has played Carthage and Gilmer. They played Gilmer much closer than Carthage. Gilmer is a good team. I believe Kilgore is a good team. Pittsburg May end up being competitive in their district, it remains to be seen.