Ivermectin reduces COVID death risk by 92%, peer-reviewed study finds

gamewatcher63

Some folks just can't admit they were wrong...tried to tell you guys about the benefits to this treatment but some of you just wouldn't listen...now lets see how many wrongful death lawsuits arise from information about alternative treatments were buried by the CDC and NIH along with Dr. Fake Fauci.

5 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Suddenly listed as a treatment on NIH website

Fact Check: NIH Not Recommending Ivermectin for COVID

Just now, DB2point0 said:

So did the same guy try the same study in the same town in the same country again?  Or are we just getting some other persons reasoning on why it was legit???

:sleep:

40 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

If it's listed on the NIH website as approved treatments, doesn't that prove it works? I personally know it works so I could care less but that pretty much shoots down all the nay sayers doesn't it??

Somebody should tell CNN, Twitter, and FaceBook...😉

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

You're the one who trusts the government docs.......figure it out .....

Just say you didn’t open my link.  That would be better.  The website I provided wasn’t a govt agency.  

so, which is it?  A rehash of something previously debunked or did the same guy do the same study in the same town in the same country again?

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, blesseddaily said:

If it's listed on the NIH website as approved treatments, doesn't that prove it works? I personally know it works so I could care less but that pretty much shoots down all the nay sayers doesn't it??

So now you’re trusting NIH?

you personally had what is called a placebo effect.  

• Thumbs Down 1

50 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

So now you’re trusting NIH?

you personally had what is called a placebo effect.  

No, YOU were the one that depended on the NIH for your medical information...but now that it doesn't back your flawed thought process YOU choose to NOT believe what they say...and YOU are NOT my doctor...thank God!!! 

Just now, blesseddaily said:

No, YOU were the one that depended on the NIH for your medical information...but now that it doesn't back your flawed thought process YOU choose to NOT believe what they say...and YOU are NOT my doctor...thank God!!! 

Every ivermectin trial was put to the wayside because it proved to not work.  One trial kept being pointed at as proving it did work.  It took place in Itajai and hospitals didn’t even know they were named in the trial.  This was discovered during the peer review.  Doctors, not the US govt, reviewed it and said the info was misleading and not necessarily reliable.  Read the link I posted.